Page 546 of 680 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Hadn't seen that yet but I'm not seeing the tab on the end that locks it in place. Other aftermarket versions that lack that tab can be pulled out or launched out under recoil.
    I was curious about that too, was hoping it was just the picture.

I ordered one to check out, but I’ll be returning it if it doesn’t have the tab. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I was curious about that too, was hoping it was just the picture.

I ordered one to check out, but I’ll be returning it if it doesn’t have the tab. I’ll let you guys know how it guys.
    Cool beans... Maybe the tab is just rotated in the Pic but that would be dumb. But leaving off the tab would definitely be easier and cheaper to manufacture so I'm afraid it's not there. I'm very interested to see what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by GHZ71 View Post
    I hear ya, I've been confused a bit at times also. The barrel is stamped 76mm, however using calipers at the end it does read .719-.722. Not quite sure how they go about it, but it would appear it's choked down. Having said that, I was more concerned as to whether you had removable chokes or not. I also have the J131TT18NLE model but haven't had the opportunity get out to pattern it as yet. Your results at 25yds were not bad at all, thanks for sharing.
    I just realized the 76mm is apparently chamber measurement. Unfortunately I couldn't see a way to edit my post as written above on the 1st post. I suppose I need to be more careful, sorry!

On the GGG website it says that the handle is rotating, so I don’t think there’s a tab. The tab keeps the handle from rotating and locks it in place. I believe there is also a ball detent, like the Benelli, that helps hold it in place. My Benelli never spit out the GGG handle, but who knows with the 1301.

Definitely new...

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    Does the Arisaka mount bolt directly to the older body style M300 Scout Light or do you have to use the Arisaka body?
    Has anybody tried the GGG charging handle?

https://www.gggaz.com/beretta-tactic...ng-handle.html
    good find! that was not available when I was in the market for one

Has anybody tried the GGG charging handle?

https://www.gggaz.com/beretta-tactic...ng-handle.html
    What's wrong the OEM charging handle?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    What's wrong the OEM charging handle?
    Nothing, just pretty ugly in my opinion. There is a giant mold seam going through the center of it. Same as the mag cap for the 7 round factory version which also has a very visible seam through the center.

For those looking for a Surefire Scout light, they are on sale right now on Dvor for $243… that’s for the dual fuel, mini and mini pro.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    Nothing, just pretty ugly in my opinion. There is a giant mold seam going through the center of it. Same as the mag cap for the 7 round factory version which also has a very visible seam through the center.
    Unfortunately, it’s true. They could clean that up with the seams and all. I would love to see an after market magazine cap other than plastic soon.

I convinced myself into buying an aftermarket handle because I saw a few complaints about the plastic handle breaking under direct impact… that info and the fact that the factory piece is ugly as hell!!!

User Tag List