Page 538 of 680 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548588638 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I took all of the Aridus parts off of my 1301 Tac and returned to stock, using a GGG light/sling mount. The Aridus stuff was neat, just not really worth the money for me personally.

Great to hear...

I have the new +2 version and Im really impressed with the oem guard. Just have to build up the confidence to drill for the Matchsaver haha

My GGG flashlight mount is finally in route. I just got the shipping confirmation from GGG. Perfect timing, because after waiting a few weeks, I was contemplating canceling my order with GGG and order the part from Midway, who had the part in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkmode View Post
    I have the new +2 version and Im really impressed with the oem guard. Just have to build up the confidence to drill for the Matchsaver haha
    It is hypothetically not that expensive of a part, just hard to get.

Right!

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    It is hypothetically not that expensive of a part, just hard to get.
    You hit it on the nail haha It’s hard to even get a response via email

I just removed the stock pic rail and the rear sight. My CROM will arrive tomorrow. BTW, I was surprised that all of the screws were barely hand tight. My main question is, what type of head are the stock Beretta fasteners for the pic rail and rear sight? I ended up using a metric hex wrench, but it didn’t get much of a bite. If it had not been so loose I’d be screwed so to speak. What kind of screw head is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    T15 torx!
    Good to know. Thanks!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I hear you Bernomad! I haven’t bought a new gun in awhile, but ever since I got the 1301, it’s become a money pit thanks to this thread! I keep telling myself that these are NECESSARY mods, but honestly, the gun was perfectly functional out of the box.

But I have a question about the BLINK system for those in the know… is it considered a long or short stroke system? I checked online but found no definitive answers.
    I heard that one guy hung so much stuff on his 1301 that it weighed 12 pounds by the time he ran out of money.

Like I said earlier, mine will probably look like a Philippine taxi cab by the time I’m done!
    Name:  35DDF595-803C-404F-8CFB-F8482845E5C1.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  81.9 KB

User Tag List