Page 532 of 682 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 6819

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    I ordered mine from a retailer in Great Britain and took a month to receive. They aren't widely available in the US all the time, much like all things Beretta. It seems like GB is the epicenter of the practical shotgun competition world.
    I did the same thing. Mine only took about a week to get here after he shipped it.

I installed it on Friday other than fighting the spring on the final installation step and stabbing myself with my needle nose pliers when it slipped, it was an easy install.

I LOVE it. I don't know why Beretta doesn't just put this in all their shotguns.

I always tried to keep my thumb at an angle, like TC recommends, for nearly 2 decades with my old Benelli M1s. But, without fail, it would still nip me on occasion.

Pro lifter

I placed an order for a Pro Lifter from the Beretta web site on Friday. They said it would ship by this Tuesday, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I placed an order for a Pro Lifter from the Beretta web site on Friday. They said it would ship by this Tuesday, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
    Placed mine this AM & hopeful it goes out this week.

Site Supporter
    I ordered my Pro Lifter from Beretta last Thursday. Got email that it shipped on Friday, and UPS says it'll be here tomorrow...sounds like they're on the ball getting stuff out.

I don’t know what Beretta’s prior track record is with orders. The only other time I ordered from them was a a few weeks ago when I picked up my 1301. I think since it was a LE version, it didn’t come with a manual. I ordered a manual directly from Beretta and it showed up in a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed on the Pro Lifter.

I have a question about the manual they sent though. It appears to be base on the ORIGINAL 1301 Tactical, not the gen2 or the gen2 Enhanced. Is there an updated manual?

Refresher...

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    what are the perks upgrading to Pro Lifter again?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkmode View Post
    You get to keep your thumb. I think?

Anyone here from Canada? I want one too but I can't find anyone selling it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkmode View Post
    It's not really a "must have", and if you never tried it you wouldn't really know you were missing anything. But...

My Nova and SuperNova have lifters that stay up while loading...and it's nice having a wide-open loading port and not squabble with the lifter for each shell.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by i am No One View Post
    You get to keep your thumb. I think?

Anyone here from Canada? I want one too but I can't find anyone selling it.
    I def need mine haha

ahhh

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    It's not really a "must have", and if you never tried it you wouldn't really know you were missing anything. But...

My Nova and SuperNova have lifters that stay up while loading...and it's nice having a wide-open loading port and not squabble with the lifter for each shell.
    appreciate the insight

User Tag List