Page 529 of 680 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539579629 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I didn’t know about that one. Do you have a link? I do have a titanium charging handle for my Benelli M1 made by Freedom Fighter tactical that I’m happy with. I was hoping FF would hake one for the 1301, but I’m happy with my Briley.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I didn’t know about that one. Do you have a link? I do have a titanium charging handle for my Benelli M1 made by Freedom Fighter tactical that I’m happy with. I was hoping FF would hake one for the 1301, but I’m happy with my Briley.
    https://www.customguns.co.uk/product...release-handle

credits to @TCinVA

Here’s a link to the Freedom Fighter Tactical Benelli charging handle. It’d be nice if they made them for the 1301, but I’m good with the Briley.

https://freedomfightertactical.com/c...compactshotgun

Off topic but the FF is titanium and only comes in a titanium finish. I was able to blacken the titanium using a process I found online. It requires heating the ti till it’s glowing red, then dipping it in WD40. After several heating and dunking cycles, it’s not quite black, but a nice shade of dark charcoal gray.

Name:  504E1FA2-F3D3-4551-9DFA-2CF44A293733.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  21.7 KB
    Last edited by Pnut; 03-11-2022 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i am No One View Post
    I have one of these. I had the Briley on the gun for about 11 seconds before taking it off and throwing it in the parts bin.

Here’s a link to the Freedom Fighter Tactical Benelli charging handle. It’d be nice if they made them for the 1301, but I’m good with the Briley.

https://freedomfightertactical.com/c...compactshotgun

Off topic but the FF is titanium and only comes in a titanium finish. I was able to blacken the titanium using a process I found online. It requires heating the ti till it’s glowing red, then dipping it in WD40. After several heating and dunking cycles, it’s not quite black, but a nice shade of dark charcoal gray.

Name:  504E1FA2-F3D3-4551-9DFA-2CF44A293733.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  21.7 KB
    I used a mild acid to darken mine.

Did you order the Master Class directly or is there a US source?

I was just thinking though. The Briley is 2 pieces… a steel rod with an aluminum handle threaded on. If someone wanted to get fancy, they could machine a piece of aluminum any way they wanted and thread it on to Briley’s rod… or figure a way to remove the plastic on the factory rod and customize that!?!?! Just a thought…
    Last edited by Pnut; 03-11-2022 at 04:24 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    I have one of these. I had the Briley on the gun for about 11 seconds before taking it off and throwing it in the parts bin.
    May I ask why?
    I hurried to get the Briley after seeing a picture of the stock lever broken off (plastic part). The Briley is 2-piece, but seems solid, and I rather like the concave surface to hook a finger in.
    Titanium is cool, and with the current exchange rate, the MCCG part is only about $50 before shipping.
    Please share what you immediately disliked about the Briley, and what you like about the Ti part.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    you had the Briley two piece smooth version? Or the knurled version?

Did you order the Master Class directly or is there a US source?

I was just thinking though. The Briley is 2 pieces… a steel rod with an aluminum handle threaded on. If someone wanted to get fancy, they could machine a piece of aluminum any way they wanted and thread it on to Briley’s rod… or figure a way to remove the plastic on the factory rod and customize that!?!?! Just a thought…
    Directly from Master Class.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    May I ask why?
    I hurried to get the Briley after seeing a picture of the stock lever broken off (plastic part). The Briley is 2-piece, but seems solid, and I rather like the concave surface to hook a finger in.
    Titanium is cool, and with the current exchange rate, the MCCG part is only about $50 before shipping.
    Please share what you immediately disliked about the Briley, and what you like about the Ti part.
    It was smaller in diameter than the stock charging handle. It felt like a downgrade from the OEM part. The Master Class charging handle feels like an upgrade.

User Tag List