Page 52 of 678 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I have no idea, but Beretta gives them different part numbers. The TX4 is C5D876 and the 1301 Tactical is C5D552.

I'll probably buy one of the TX4 lifters to see how/if they are different.
    At the discounted price, I was thinking about picking up one to experiment with.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

0.06" added to the rear of the lifter.
    If this .06" notch added to the rear of the lifter prevents a shell from entering...wouldn't it also prevent a shell from exiting if it somehow jammed it's way in?

Do we have any industry contacts here that could work with Beretta to make this modification going forward on new guns and offer the part for sale for older models?

Apologies if this was previously covered. I've read through this a bit ago and don't recall the question being addressed.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe416 View Post
    Do we have any industry contacts here that could work with Beretta to make this modification going forward on new guns and offer the part for sale for older models?

Apologies if this was previously covered. I've read through this a bit ago and don't recall the question being addressed.
    I could be wrong but I though something was said to someone and no one who could do something about it gave a shit.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

So far Beretta hasn't acknowledged there's a problem.
    Their stance appears to be "it's a feature not a bug".
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I was very impressed with the 1301 Comp I shot but with this mag dump problem I have NO interest.

Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe416 View Post

A Beretta executive recently introduced himself to the forum in the M9-22 thread. Both GJM and I highlighted this thread, but perhaps it would be worth engaging him directly on the 1301 issues reported here. He was very responsive to reported problems with the M9-22.
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 12-04-2015 at 06:22 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I ordered one and it just arrived. It appears to be exactly the same as the carrier/lifter for the 1301 Tactical, but is either is made from a different metal or has a different surface finish -- it's matte instead of shiny.

I hope the people that wanted one to experiment with got one, since they are gone now and listed as discontinued:

Attachment 4786
    I got one to experiment with as well as a cheaper potential sacrifice to the pagan experimentation gods, and one to actually fit my 1301 (comp), but both are due tomorrow.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I could be wrong but I though something was said to someone and no one who could do something about it gave a shit.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Exactly. I know for a 100% fact that people at Beretta are well aware of it.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

This thread has made me put a 1301 Tac and maybe a Comp on my "Buy Soon" list. Great thread.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

User Tag List