Page 487 of 680 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Banned
    Does anyone have any experience with either The Holosun 507C X2 vs. the HE508T X2? Seems like the only difference is the 508 has a titanium body, flat top and blacked out logo. Functionally they seem the same. Wondering if the $60 increase in price for the 508 is worth it in terms of durability, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by OldManClemens View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with either The Holosun 507C X2 vs. the HE508T X2? Seems like the only difference is the 508 has a titanium body, flat top and blacked out logo. Functionally they seem the same. Wondering if the $60 increase in price for the 508 is worth it in terms of durability, etc.?
    I've only used the the 507C X2, have you read the Holosun thread yet? https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l-optic-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    The 1301 is ... the honey badger of semi-auto shotguns.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasimojo45 View Post
    I've only used the the 507C X2, have you read the Holosun thread yet? https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l-optic-thread
    Will check it out. Thanks.
    Last edited by OldManClemens; 11-07-2021 at 06:54 AM.

Removed
    Last edited by rob_s; 11-07-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Something here starting at 8:00. Thoughts?

What are you interested in specifically? I've watched this several times.

What are you interested in specifically? I've watched this several times.
    Wrong thread. Forgot there was a split off.

Will repost in the other thread.

Hopefully a shitty mod will delete from here.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Just to reiterate since “503” is too short of a search term…

I picked up a CROM a few weeks ago. I really like the 65 MOA ring on the Holosun, and I don’t think there is much else out there that has the big ring - I wish Aimpoint did one. So, I’m actively looking for a deal on a HE503CU-GR.

The only modification I need to make is a small notch for mounting screw clearance, right?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Just to reiterate since “503” is too short of a search term…

I picked up a CROM a few weeks ago. I really like the 65 MOA ring on the Holosun, and I don’t think there is much else out there that has the big ring - I wish Aimpoint did one. So, I’m actively looking for a deal on a HE503CU-GR.

The only modification I need to make is a small notch for mounting screw clearance, right?
    Others have also mentioned milling down an Allen key to where it's just enough to get it in to get purchase on the screw so you don't have to go cutting up your optic. I figure if you ahve the tools and skill to notch the optic to make room for the Allen key you should also have the skill to modify the Allen key instead. Just my opinion though.

Others have also mentioned milling down an Allen key to where it's just enough to get it in to get purchase on the screw so you don't have to go cutting up your optic. I figure if you ahve the tools and skill to notch the optic to make room for the Allen key you should also have the skill to modify the Allen key instead. Just my opinion though.
    I didn’t think of that - I’ll have to look once I get the optic, but grinding a sacrificial key makes sense.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I'd be more likely to put the 508T on a carry gun than a shotgun because there's a greater chance of dropping a carry gun. Ideally you'd have a sling on a shotgun, and there's also way less likelihood of - if you ever did drop a shotgun - of it landing *on* the red dot.

I have experience with both in green, and the 507C X2 is what I've got on my RMR CROM. My 508T X2 is going on my P320 X-Compact once I can be bothered to install it.

User Tag List