Page 485 of 680 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Aridus stock adapter back in stock @ Aridus: https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/
    And gone!

When I clicked the link last night there were still available. I put one in my cart, started down the process, and at the last minute decided “you know what, this is supposed to feel like the clays gun, I don’t *want* to change the stock out. Plus, I don’t even have the damn gun, and some guy that does can hopefully use this thing”.

So, to whoever bought the one I put back on the shelf… you’re welcome.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

I believe GG&G adapters are in stock if someone needs one. Thats probably what I will use when I build my next one due to the recoil buffer being present vs the Aridus.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Here is one of the go-to guys:
    https://roseactionsports.com/
    Up in Kentucky, @bruceride had a Benelli done, I believe.
    I did! Quick turnaround and very good service

Banned
    As of this posting Aridus SGA stock adapters back in stock: https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    So in what I acknowledge as my personal preference and potential use case scenario, if/when I get one I probably will not worry about the extension.
    And after all that blather I just caved for the extended version...
    But at least I am in the club!

Quote Originally Posted by OldManClemens View Post
    As of this posting Aridus SGA stock adapters back in stock: https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/
    The site appears to be *dead* at the moment, too. >.>

EDIT: Seems to have come back from the dead like Lazarus, but trying to navigate to anything else 404s.
    Last edited by destruya; 11-04-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    The site appears to be *dead* at the moment, too. >.>
    Try again. I just tried and the site is fine for me, and they're still in stock.

Here is a picture of Tom Givens' personal Beretta 1301 and how he has a set up. It has a Nordic one shot magazine extension, The CROM rear sight and rail, and the butt cuff on the stock. Though I'm typically a two shot magazine extension person myself, I like the looks of Tom's setup and would call it good to go.

Name:  Tom Givens shotgun.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  50.8 KB

Here is a link to the entire article. Note, at the time the article was written in 2018 the 1301's had a bolt release that also functioned as a magazine release if pressed in a certain fashion which could cause problems. That has since been eliminated from the shotgun. If anyone did have an older model 1301, there are replacement bolt release buttons that can correct this problem.

https://secureservercdn.net/45.40.15...Newsletter.pdf

I’ll have to check out the article. Interesting on the 2-shot extension. After my testing (admittedly, many years ago) of my 870p with no extension against my Winchester with the fixed, longer, tube, the one-shot extension is what I’ve added to my 870Ps since then.

My current 870P has a receiver-mounted side-saddle but it’s one of the Velcro ones and I’ve always meant to slap another bit of velcro on the stock and see if moving the carrier around does anything different for me in terms of manipulations or balance.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Here is a picture of Tom Givens' personal Beretta 1301 and how he has a set up. It has a Nordic one shot magazine extension, The CROM rear sight and rail, and the butt cuff on the stock. Though I'm typically a two shot magazine extension person myself, I like the looks of Tom's setup and would call it good to go.

Name:  Tom Givens shotgun.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  50.8 KB

Here is a link to the entire article. Note, at the time the article was written in 2018 the 1301's had a bolt release that also functioned as a magazine release if pressed in a certain fashion which could cause problems. That has since been eliminated from the shotgun. If anyone did have an older model 1301, there are replacement bolt release buttons that can correct this problem.

https://secureservercdn.net/45.40.15...Newsletter.pdf
    Tom's setup is solid.

His house is only dark if the power is out, and all approaches to the place where the people sleep are going to be open and well lit, giving him a free fire zone so he doesn't really need the light on his gun. It's unlikely Tom is going to empty that shotgun and still have bad guys around who are in a condition to press hostilities.

Tom's gun is a perfect example of someone who understands what the shotgun is good at setting one up for his specific environment.

I prefer a side saddle to a butt cuff, but in practical reality Tom isn't going to get kilt in da streetz because a load from his butt cuff takes a bit longer than from my side saddle.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List