Page 475 of 680 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Referring to the LTT version Magpul Stock for the 1301 (assuming Mossberg part)....

I am toying with an idea for a multi point QD sling mount (stock, forend and mag tube clamp).

I would prefer limited rotation and like the simplicity of the Magpul QD attachment but its not limited rotation.

There is one sold at Brownells but you have to buy a bottom tap and it screws onto the stock. Not sure I would trust plastic threads holding up $2000.

Anyone know of a bolt on QD limited rotation part for the QD hole on the Magpul stock?

thanks in advance

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    Referring to the LTT version Magpul Stock for the 1301 (assuming Mossberg part)....

I am toying with an idea for a multi point QD sling mount (stock, forend and mag tube clamp).

I would prefer limited rotation and like the simplicity of the Magpul QD attachment but its not limited rotation.

There is one sold at Brownells but you have to buy a bottom tap and it screws onto the stock. Not sure I would trust plastic threads holding up $2000.

Anyone know of a bolt on QD limited rotation part for the QD hole on the Magpul stock?

thanks in advance

I just bought some limited rotation QD inserts from Midway and plan to have them installed by a local gunsmith to replace the full-rotation QD inserts in the SGA stock I have on my 590A1. Got this tip form a member on another forum who did that on his SGA stocks and runs them in classes and has been very happy with the results.

Thanks OMC

Do you have a part number or link?
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by OldManClemens View Post
    ...and having just as hard a time finding a Holosun 507C picatinny adapter to hold me over until I am able to get the Aridus CROM.
    Swampfox makes a decent cheap low-mount RMR pic rail adapter that's compatible with Holosuns (the 509T being an exception), but if you want a QD mount, ADM has had a BLEM RMR QD mount on their site for a while. The Swampfox mount is fixed, but it's also only $20, and it was one that Holosun's support specifically suggested when I asked if they were still providing or selling their stock pic mounts.

Here's a link to the ADM: https://www.admmfg.com/trijicon-rmr-lw-mount

(Unfortunately the BLEMs are OOS but were only $10 cheaper)

And the Swampfox: https://www.swampfoxoptics.com/picatinny-mount
    Last edited by destruya; 10-25-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Swampfox makes a decent cheap low-mount RMR pic rail adapter that's compatible with Holosuns (the 509T being an exception), but if you want a QD mount, ADM has had a BLEM RMR QD mount on their site for a while. The Swampfox mount is fixed, but it's also only $20, and it was one that Holosun's support specifically suggested when I asked if they were still providing or selling their stock pic mounts.

Here's a link to the ADM: https://www.admmfg.com/trijicon-rmr-lw-mount

(Unfortunately the BLEMs are OOS but were only $10 cheaper)

And the Swampfox: https://www.swampfoxoptics.com/picatinny-mount
    Oh, man I should have been more patient and waited for someone to respond! I ended up buying a Trijicon RMR low picatinny mount for 4x as much and just got a notification that it shipped about an hour ago. I pick up my rifle on Friday and just wanted everything else before I brought the rifle home.

Banned
    Thanks OMC

Do you have a part number or link?
    Here you go: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1004655786?pid=972000

Banned
    I received an email back from Holosun. I had asked them about how I could obtain a picatinny mount for their 507C X2. They told me they no longer will be making them and they aren't available anymore and I should just buy any of the other RMR mounts available from other companies.

Run QD and QD paraclip?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by OldManClemens View Post
    I received an email back from Holosun. I had asked them about how I could obtain a picatinny mount for their 507C X2. They told me they no longer will be making them and they aren't available anymore and I should just buy any of the other RMR mounts available from other companies.
    It's the same answer they gave me. Linked me to the Swampfox, ADM, and MSP.

Normally I'd amend this onto the post I just made, but I want to make sure you get the notification.

You want the Sling Mount Kit Type 1 *and* 2. That will allow you to put QD mounts on either side of the stock, and they secure each other through the stock with a screw:

https://magpul.com/sling-mount-kit-t...obal_color=118
    https://magpul.com/sling-mount-kit-t...obal_color=118

They fit in the hole and even have kind of a "tacky" feel around them to ensure they don't move a lot. Technically you only need Type 2, as it comes with the attachment hardware, but I like getting both so they secure each other. It's way simpler than fiddling with the nut they give you. I bought mine at Lanbo's along with pretty much every other SGA accessory they had in stock to take advantage of their flat rate shipping.

User Tag List