Page 470 of 678 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I used the stock spring that came with the gun, without cutting or changing anything. The spring that came with the nordic is still in the bag with the parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I used the stock spring that came with the gun, without cutting or changing anything. The spring that came with the nordic is still in the bag with the parts.
    I did the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    The 1301 is ... the honey badger of semi-auto shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I have heard ~12' extra for pump guns, 12"-14" for semi-autos.

I read on here what others were doing and the 16" works well. You could also retain the use of the factory spring and keep the one that came from Nordic for if/when the factory spring needs replacing, or vice versa.

"The Limbsaver website has a fitment guide. The SGA adapter is listed and the Limbsaver product numbers are:
    10805 for the Airtech
    10101 for the Classic.

I've got a classic and SGA adapter in route. "

---} UPDATE: The 10101 Limbsaver was perfect for the SGA adapter, I just had to add appropriate screws to attach.

GG&G Remington Stock Adapter & SGA Sling Loop

Hello everyone,

I've just received the stock adapter from GG&G. I also ordered the Magpul SGA loop sling adapter from Midwayusa. Unfortunately, the SGA loop sling adapter does not work with the GG&G adapter. I wanted to make you all aware before making that purchase.

GG&G doesn't say anywhere that the SGA sling adapter will work. So, I don't put any blame on GG&G. I do have the GG&G rear QD attachment on my 1301 currently. GG&G does not mention if that will work in conjunction with their stock adapter either. I'll keep you all informed later when I get everything installed.

I don't know if the SGA sling loop will work for the Mossberg GG&G kit, but I suspect not.
    "Follow me!"

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Incredibly, ridiculously, stupidly lucky... Like go buy some lottery tickets while you're on this hot streak. I built mine 2 years ago and it still took me 4 months.
    I got all my elusive Aridus parts too (adapter, handguard, crom aimpoint with rh sight) in one shot.

But sadly I didn't win the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Appears to miraculously STILL be in stock as of this post. Reminder, you can use the Holosun 403 and 503s in these.
    Does it co-witness with 503?

Quote Originally Posted by Farstriker View Post
    Beretta has the pro lifters in stock

https://www.beretta.com/en-us//1301-...otifyId=391065

Aaaaaaaand they're gone.
    "Follow me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Farstriker View Post
    Beretta has the pro lifters in stock

https://www.beretta.com/en-us//1301-...otifyId=391065
    Showing OOS for me, but it's good the product page is back, at any rate. I was on the notification list and saw nothing. Of course, I ordered mine from the UK. vOv

That being said, a single time I checked, the US page said "Add to Bag" and trying to click on it did nothing. I wonder if it can't glitch from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by i am No One View Post
    Does it co-witness with 503?
    I would certainly assume it does given that people wouldn't buy it if they couldn't. I can't speak definitively since I run the RMR CROM with a 507 X2 GR. I would recommend not getting a 503 with a dial, buttons only, as some people have claimed on the thread that the recoil can throw things off.

Aside from the Aimpoints themselves, I've seen PA's dots on the CROM as well.
    Last edited by destruya; 10-18-2021 at 11:47 PM.

User Tag List