Page 466 of 680 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    No sling, not much use but I’m not expecting issues - they’re simple pads. I may high temp seal them to the clamp side for ease of reassembly.
    Did you trim them or is there excess visible?

Quote Originally Posted by Tex68w View Post
    Did you trim them or is there excess visible?
    I trimmed them. You can barely see the pads now.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Just a reminder that you can (apparently, I'm just going by reviews and word-of-mouth) dramatically reduce felt recoil by slapping a Limbsaver Airtech on either of the Magpul SGA stocks using the Butt-Pad Adapter: https://magpul.com/firearm-accessori...obal_color=118

I've got an Airtech coming my way next week (hopefully it'll fit the adapter and if it doesn't I'll let everyone know so they don't repeat my mistake) and it'd be interesting to see the difference between the really nice stock pad on the Mossberg SGA and the Limbsaver. And I do agree with the above posts that the Mossberg looks more suited for the 1301T; that angle of grip looks like it'd wrench your wrist after a while. Good on GG&G for offering a choice of either/or, though. vOv

Still bummed about Beretta taking the Pro loader page down. I really wanted one of those. =/
    The Limbsaver website has a fitment guide. The SGA adapter is listed and the Limbsaver product numbers are:
    10805 for the Airtech
    10101 for the Classic.

I've got a classic and SGA adapter in route.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbite View Post
    The Limbsaver website has a fitment guide. The SGA adapter is listed and the Limbsaver product numbers are:
    10805 for the Airtech
    10101 for the Classic.

I've got a classic and SGA adapter in route.
    Nice, then I *did* order the right one. Now I just hope I get *sent* the right one. >.>

Also, I've got a Pro Lifter coming from Jolly Old England. Eventually. Maybe. The page didn't say "available on backorder" anymore and I jumped on it. Paid more for it than I'd have liked, and neither of my Visas would clear through the site until I verified I was actually the person performing the transaction, but the ability to more easily dual and quad load is worth it.
    Last edited by destruya; 10-10-2021 at 09:39 PM.

LTT 1301 - impact marks on receiver

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Honestly I may sell my Aridus adapter in favor of the GG&G since it has the recoil buffer like the factory part does. I've wondered about the recoil buffer ever since I installed my Aridus adapter. I always said Beretta put it there for a reason. Looks like GG&G seems to think the same thing...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    About 50 rounds through her - mix of 00 buck and 7.5 shot to shake it down - Picture 1 shows the impact mark on the receiver from the bold; metal starting to peen over. Picture 2 shows the culprit and edge of bolt impacting the receiver. It appears there is no bolt stop other than the receiver, so I don't know what this is going to look like after hundreds of rounds nor what continuing damage may occur to the receiver.

The factory 'recoil rod' extends into the receiver about 100mm and the impact area is about 30mm 'behind' the receiver boss - Picture 3 - it appears the bolt is travelling about 130mm further w/o the factory rod and uses the receiver as the backstop
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by tactical1; 10-11-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    About 50 rounds through her - mix of 00 buck and 7.5 shot to shake it down - Picture 1 shows the impact mark on the receiver from the bold; metal starting to peen over. Picture 2 shows the culprit and edge of bolt impacting the receiver. It appears there is no bolt stop other than the receiver, so I don't know what this is going to look like after hundreds of rounds nor what continuing damage may occur to the receiver.

Attachment 78332

Name:  LTT 1301 bolt with witness mark_impact on receiver.jpg
Views: 1376
Size:  29.4 KB
    This is on a 1301 Tactical with the Aridus Magpul SGA stock adapter sans the factory recoil buffer?

LTT 1301

Correct Sir - it is easy to remove the Aridus adapter from the receiver and I've ordered the GG&G adapter as I trust the engineers knew what they were doing when they built the shotgun with the recoil buffer/stop.

The factory 'recoil rod' extends into the receiver about 100mm and the impact area is about 30mm 'behind' the receiver boss - Picture 3 - it appears the bolt is travelling about 130mm further w/o the factory rod and uses the receiver as the backstop
    Just to clarify - is that the Aridus adapter, or the GG&G?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

LTT 1301

It is the Aridus setup on the LTT 1301 w/Magpul stock

Correct Sir - it is easy to remove the Aridus adapter from the receiver and I've ordered the GG&G adapter as I trust the engineers knew what they were doing when they built the shotgun with the recoil buffer/stop.
    Well that's a bummer for a lot of users here.

User Tag List