Page 464 of 680 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I've tried to spend my money at Aridus for two freakin' years! I'm glad to have other options since there's no realistic time frame for them to get caught up. The GG&G adapter might or might not look as nice but I'll take a homely adapter on my gun next week vs a sweet looking adapter I might score from a scalper in 2023.
    Start an account at Big Tex and put the Aridus stuff you want on your Wish List. Not only do you get $5 in "points" to use with a new account, those will stack with their usual 10% off coupons.

...that being said, generally whenever there's an Aridus drop you don't want to muck around with making sure the coupons and points stick when the goal is to get the damned purchase confirmed. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I have that same GG&G rail adapter but I wound up getting a Steiner WML that screws into the end of the mag tube so I've not used the adapter. How many rounds are you able to get in the tube with the GG&G adapter on? For me the only real reason to get an aftermarket forend would be to get a better light mount solution, but if the GG&G adapter doesn't result in losing a round I'm cool with five.
    The GG&G rail piece does not cut into your capacity, if anything it adds a fractional amount to your magazine tube.
    I have a +1 Nordic so I'm at 6+1, with some space left over as I read was advisable.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    The 1301 is ... the honey badger of semi-auto shotguns.

Thanks! Good to know. I might do an extended tube eventually, just want to get the get set up right and cover my 922r bases.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

The buffer is an interesting addition to the GG&G part as the Aridus adapter doesn't have this.

Still undecided if I am going to us the brace, I'd like to use a sling and mount a light but I don't really want to mar the finish on the barrel either. Now the wait/search begins for Aridus parts.

Honestly I may sell my Aridus adapter in favor of the GG&G since it has the recoil buffer like the factory part does. I've wondered about the recoil buffer ever since I installed my Aridus adapter. I always said Beretta put it there for a reason. Looks like GG&G seems to think the same thing...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Honestly I may sell my Aridus adapter in favor of the GG&G since it has the recoil buffer like the factory part does. I've wondered about the recoil buffer ever since I installed my Aridus adapter. I always said Beretta put it there for a reason. Looks like GG&G seems to think the same thing...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Why the option of the Remington or Mossberg stock with GG&, is one stronger than the other? I think the Remington adapter looks cleaner and it's thinner as well.

I'm not sure why they offer both unless it's just to maximize the ability to get ahold of one. Seems like some places they're sold out sometimes. I have to admit, I was so stoked to see the email that I instantly made my order...but if I'd have taken some time to chill out and read it thoroughly maybe I'd have got the Remington version. But damn it, I've been waiting for this since well before I even bought my 1301!
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

Aridus has done a ton to up production. If GG&G making their adapter cools off demand for Aridus perhaps we'll see them in stock more.

I've not had the trouble sourcing Aridus parts that many others have. Largely because of the awesome members of this forum.

What I do think is sweet from GG&G is their light/sling mount stuff. I'm probably going to end up with one of their mounts under the nordic cap, and then a pistol light mounted on it ala @TCinVA's set up. Perhaps changing the light to something more powerful down the road.

Is it just me, or does the Remington version look longer from the back of the wrist to the trigger? (Not sure what this dimension is called.)

Name:  A8B72218-8127-407E-81A8-83E7B7B0EEB8.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  46.1 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List