Page 462 of 680 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Lanbo's has the Nordic +2 Extension kit for the 1301T for $118.37 (after you add it to cart), and I think promo code "facebook" takes $5 off. Not eligible for "warehouse shipping," and after some recent changes to First Class package postage, it might not be a bad idea to use Priority.

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?m...ducts_id=36242

Drats! The local Bob Ward's had a good price on the Sig Romeo5 so I picked up one. But two of the pot metal screws stripped their heads when I tried to remove it from the high mount. I guess I'll have to try to contact Sig.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Drats! The local Bob Ward's had a good price on the Sig Romeo5 so I picked up one. But two of the pot metal screws stripped their heads when I tried to remove it from the high mount. I guess I'll have to try to contact Sig.
    Been there. Had to get creative to remove the Chinese dot from my CROM to swap in the Aimpoint. Managed with no damage to the optic though so I’ll call it a win.

Name:  DDF90A5C-715F-4C7C-A87F-9328BC2BF50D.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  29.4 KB

How did you manage it? In my case at least the screws failed right out of the box so it's still on the high mount. If I can't get it sorted it could at least still be used on an AR although I'd still need to get one for my 1301.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    How did you manage it? In my case at least the screws failed right out of the box so it's still on the high mount. If I can't get it sorted it could at least still be used on an AR although I'd still need to get one for my 1301.
    I put the optic in a bench vise (in my situation, only option I had was to put the actual optic body in the vise, but it doesn't need to be very tight) and drilled carefully/slowly with a 7/64 bit until the head came off the screw. Then just needle-nose pliers to get the rest of the screw out of the optic.

Big Tex has one in stock

https://www.bigtexordnance.com/produ...5-41-j131t18c/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

I think Beretta might've nixed selling the Pro-style lifters. Running a search for the 1301T (C7C940) and Comp (C7C121) SKUs comes up with nothing now. =/

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Great to see another company rolling items out to help out with demand. I just received the same email as well.

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    They offer MIL/VET/LEO discounts, so definitely go for that if you qualify.

Keep an eye out on Lanbo's as well - they don't have the GG&G stock adapter yet, but they do stock (almost) everything else they sell for the 1301T, and they sell it for less as well.
    Last edited by destruya; 10-08-2021 at 06:01 PM.

User Tag List