Page 459 of 680 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Can anybody confirm whether or not these updated 1301 Tac's will be done in FDE Cerakote? It seems the marketing listed 'Cerakote' as one option but no mention of what color that may be. If they run these I'm thinking my home defense trio will be one of these and a matching CX4 carbine with M9A4 to get the magazine compatability between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    They only popped up for the first time recently so there's no way to know yet.
    Yeah, seems like first mention of them was ~5-6 months ago. Oh well, guess I'm just going to be checking every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Can anybody confirm whether or not these updated 1301 Tac's will be done in FDE Cerakote? It seems the marketing listed 'Cerakote' as one option but no mention of what color that may be. If they run these I'm thinking my home defense trio will be one of these and a matching CX4 carbine with M9A4 to get the magazine compatability between the two.
    I think at present the only ones that are getting this "Gen 2+" makeover are the "LE" models, which to my knowledge have never been available in anything but Henry Ford Black. We also don't know yet if the Aridus handguard will be compatible with these new SKUs as they use a Beretta-made extension tube.

It should also be stated that the "LE" models rock a fixed, non-removable cylinder choke.
    Last edited by destruya; 10-02-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Paging @estern

Are we going to see Flat Dark Earth Cerakote option on the latest upgrade of the 1301 Tactical?

My CROM showed up today! Haven't had a chance to install it yet. Can anyone refresh my memory as to the RDS that share the same footprint as the T1/T2 that the CROM was meant to mount?
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    Have a look here. They are listing a good overview of compatible reddots...

https://optics-info.com/footprints-on-red-dot-sights/

Great article! Thanks.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Great article! Thanks.
    That was useful - I see Swampfox also offers a Micro format sight with a 65 MOA circle and dot reticle. I suspect a Holosun 503 is still my better choice, though.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    My CROM showed up today! Haven't had a chance to install it yet. Can anyone refresh my memory as to the RDS that share the same footprint as the T1/T2 that the CROM was meant to mount?
    Aimpoint T1 and T2, Primary arms micros, I think Holosun 503s too.

I'm really interested in what folks think of the CROM's iron sights, specifically with the Rob Haught. I'm in no rush to add a red dot. The 1301 is going to become my primary house gun, and for the distance I would be likely to shoot irons is fine. Plus, I want to be able to leave the dot on without battery concern. That means saving for awhile to get an aimpoint. So basically I'm holding off on a dot for now.

Which leaves irons. Are the CROM irons with Rob Haught mod easier/more intuitive/more accurate? Has anyone here spent time shooting a CROM sans optic?

I've got the Haught mod on mine and a T2. With a dot, I think it is the way to go as it doesn't get in the way. That said, with my eyes, I find it hard to use it as a backup iron. Sans dot, I would go for the ghost ring. IIRC, you can buy the rear sights separately and switch them out as you see fit. Might be worth it to have both and experiment.

Mine is the Rob Haught version as well. I'll try it with just the sights but I'm a big fan of red dots, and while I've never tried one on a shotgun I expect it will work well.

My CROM was supposed to be here yesterday, but was mistakenly forwarded to the ex’s new address. Fuck.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List