Page 455 of 680 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote41 View Post
    Email from Big Tex Ordinance that Aridus handguards are back in stock. Get them while you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EDIT: Everything is OOS now.

I really didn't WANT to spend that ~$350, but seeing as I think everything plastic is about to become unobtainium...

Just a reminder for those who scored handguards - the directions from Aridus is that 1) install your M-LOK devices *before* installing the handguard, and 2) file down the excess threading on the screws once you've fully secured your items to the guard.
    Last edited by destruya; 09-28-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote41 View Post
    Email from Big Tex Ordinance that Aridus handguards are back in stock. Get them while you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even though I was fortunate enough to see the email quickly and (hopefully - I'm not breathing a sigh of relief until I get a shipping notice) lock in an RMR CROM and black handguard, about how common are Aridus restocks in general between their own site and Big Tex? I'm just curious how lucky I am to have gotten the stock adapter, handguard, and CROM within a two weeks of actually getting my 1301.

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    I'm just curious how lucky I am to have gotten the stock adapter, handguard, and CROM within a two weeks of actually getting my 1301.
    Incredibly, ridiculously, stupidly lucky... Like go buy some lottery tickets while you're on this hot streak. I built mine 2 years ago and it still took me 4 months.

Anyone here have a stock black handguard they don’t need anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Incredibly, ridiculously, stupidly lucky... Like go buy some lottery tickets while you're on this hot streak. I built mine 2 years ago and it still took me 4 months.
    Yeah, well, I'm not THAT fucking lucky, evidently:

Hey [my name],

I mistakenly added the wrong SKU last night and before I could get it pulled you had placed the order for that RMR Crom, Im going to send you a refund and a $20 gift card since I messed up. I can also put you on the first dibs list for when it my next shipment comes in.

The rest of your order will ship today.

Please let me know what you want to do.

He didn't go into further detail but reading into the detail it sounds like they packed an Aimpoint CROM in my package (or just left the CROM out entirely). I mean, I'd be fine with a non-Rob Haught CROM, but that's not sounding like the screw up here.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeB View Post
    Anyone here have a stock black handguard they don’t need anymore?
    Nope, but I know where you can GET one: https://www.midwestgunworks.com/bere...1/forends.html

I don't imagine most people would be keen on getting rid of a stock part like that for potential warranty purposes.
    Last edited by destruya; 09-29-2021 at 10:28 AM.

AP Micro CROM with Rob Haught Mod still in stock at Aridus....

https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...nt-micro-crom/

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post

Ordered! Thanks!
    Using Tapatalk

Appears to miraculously STILL be in stock as of this post. Reminder, you can use the Holosun 403 and 503s in these.

I ordered the CROM, too. Not sure it's a critical item for me but all their other stuff is OOS, and I don't need the plastic rail that ships with the 1301 T. It appears that the Briley forend must have the new gas shield now; it's expensive but in the grand scheme of things not all that much more than the Aridus that's been OOS for basically the entire time it's existed.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

Thanks Guys

Just ordered one so still in stock. Haught edition but that's what I wanted.

I located this thread about three weeks ago and since then thanks to you guys this is the last thing I needed. I got the stock, adapter and handguard from Tex and the CROM just now from Aridus. Extension from Nordic. My first Beretta but loving it so far.

User Tag List