Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Enhanced models showing up already?

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...ring+sights+&+
    Yes. Yes they are….

Name:  2065B111-8079-45F0-9F86-1532B9FA4B8E.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  23.2 KB

It feels pretty handy. The forearm texturing is nice, almost “sticky.” I am hoping it has an MLOK mount on the barrel clamp for a light but I can’t tell from looking at it. Box says “Made in USA” but the receiver and barrel are stamped “Made in Italy” Hoping with the shortened stock and the lighter weight that the wife can use it to keep people off the lawn. She has an A400 lite compact she is getting familiar with for clays so the manual of arms should be similar enough. Going to try it out soon with reduced power buckshot so see how it runs. Will likely put some type of red dot on it. If I can figure out a plug limiter for it I will likely put it to use on Thunder Chickens.

I have had really terrible luck with Beretta shotguns of late so I am hoping this one runs as advertised. Excited to try it. We are in the process of moving so I hope I can at least get to cycle it a few times over the weekend.

Name:  97FF64A1-EE04-4DE9-8C75-A8933748358B.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  40.2 KB
    Name:  6ED22FB1-7427-4717-8EDE-2B1D2B6D204B.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  28.0 KB

YAY.... my 1301LTT shipped today. Hopefully mid next week in my hands!
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    It feels pretty handy. The forearm texturing is nice, almost “sticky.” I am hoping it has an MLOK mount on the barrel clamp for a light but I can’t tell from looking at it. Box says “Made in USA” but the receiver and barrel are stamped “Made in Italy” Hoping with the shortened stock and the lighter weight that the wife can use it to keep people off the lawn. She has an A400 lite compact she is getting familiar with for clays so the manual of arms should be similar enough. Going to try it out soon with reduced power buckshot so see how it runs. Will likely put some type of red dot on it. If I can figure out a plug limiter for it I will likely put it to use on Thunder Chickens.

I have had really terrible luck with Beretta shotguns of late so I am hoping this one runs as advertised. Excited to try it. We are in the process of moving so I hope I can at least get to cycle it a few times over the weekend.

Name:  97FF64A1-EE04-4DE9-8C75-A8933748358B.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  40.2 KB
    Name:  6ED22FB1-7427-4717-8EDE-2B1D2B6D204B.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  28.0 KB
    @Coal Train is the gen2 forearm texturing diff. from the gen 1’s? Asking as I’m w/ my holster enabler amigo as we both like the OEM forearm just fine or better than the MP Zhukov as that def. needs stippling IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    @Coal Train is the gen2 forearm texturing diff. from the gen 1’s? Asking as I’m w/ my holster enabler amigo as we both like the OEM forearm just fine or better than the MP Zhukov as that def. needs stippling IMO.
    Same gun as the gen 2’s only has a different tube and clamp.
    The “new” LE model just has a different stock on it.
    The gen 2 LE made in the last year that I have seen ( Jan and March production) have come with threaded chokes.

Next week a “new” 1301 is coming in and I am going to fully take it apart to see if there are any markings or discernible differences in parts inside the receiver or any other part of the gun.

Oh man! I really hope they make that stock furniture available.

This one seems more grippy than the last 1301 I handled but I'm not sure if that was a Gen 1 or Gen 2.

[MENTION=13270]better than the MP Zhukov as that def. needs stippling IMO.
    Like this?

I did it myself but it was a pain in the ass because the polymer Magpul uses is full of fiberglass which does not play well with the stippling iron. I ended up with an aggressive texture which is what counts, but I struggled to keep any kind of pattern or definition. This is probably why you don't see this service offered anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    Yes. Yes they are….

Name:  2065B111-8079-45F0-9F86-1532B9FA4B8E.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  23.2 KB
    Interesting. An electrically-rechargeable shotgun?

Very green.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Interesting. An electrically-rechargeable shotgun?

Very green.
    We're not there yet... That's just for the tac light and RDS.

User Tag List