Page 442 of 680 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 6793

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I was just able to purchase a stock adapter from Adam. Probably won't last long before the POS scalpers buy them up.

https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/

ETA: No other parts were showing in stock for me at time of purchase. Although I just happened to look and find them in stock prior to checking emails, I did receive a notification email for the adapter.
    I have one if you need it. I ordered 2 when beretta USA website had a sale last year.

ETA: fast read of your post didn’t realize you were able to get one, so if anyone else needs one hit me up via PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    I have one if you need it. I ordered 2 when beretta USA website had a sale last year.

ETA: fast read of your post didn’t realize you were able to get one, so if anyone else needs one hit me up via PM.

Appreciate the kind gesture.

Still after a CROM (either) and Zhukov handguard kit if anyone wants to part with one.

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    I will take it if you still have it. I've been waiting over a month and unfortunately missed out on this last batch. Sooo mad

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Can you describe what pieces come installed on the 1301 and what you would change, based on your 391 stock experience?
    Home now from a motorcycle trip, still had the 1301 manual on my desktop.
    Name:  Drop Cast 1.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  95.3 KB
    Name:  Drop Cast 2.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  44.9 KB

****UPDATE*****Adapter is spoken for.

AKA: SkyLine1

Breaching attachment

New 1301 owner. Loving it so far. Does anyone have a breaching attachment for their 1301 tactical? Looking for one that fits with the 1301. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorvon View Post
    New 1301 owner. Loving it so far. Does anyone have a breaching attachment for their 1301 tactical? Looking for one that fits with the 1301. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Are you talking about an extended choke with little stabby bits? Or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Farstriker View Post
    Are you talking about an extended choke with little stabby bits? Or something else?
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about. It seems like I have to find one that fits the Optima HP choke.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about. It seems like I have to find one that fits the Optima HP choke.
    My 1301T shipped to me with an extended, threaded choke that I was told was for a breaching attachment. I didn't want an inch of threaded chrome sticking past the muzzle so I called Beretta and they shipped me the correct flush fit choke. Here's a picture of it if it helps you out in any way. I have no idea what the actual Breaching attachment looks like or where to get one.

We moved away from attaching anything at the end of our shotgun systems and just used a 3” hold off with cylinder bore barrels for both the 590’s and m1014. Plenty of stuff out there though if your looking for that “tactical” look.. carlsons and the like.

FYI it with gunk up with crap from wadding and field debris which is very un-tactical and lame.
    Non ported extended chokes have some merits in my opinion.

User Tag List