Page 441 of 679 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

The last piece of the puzzle for me is finding federal flight control...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Then I started to contemplate the many drop and cast adjustments available for the Beretta stock and my head started to spin.
    There are really only two options for each side. I have a 391 that I have had for at least twelve years, probably longer, and for all this time I thought it was complicated and never looked into it, I shot it OK. Recently I have been using it for three gun, and one day a friend commented that all my hits were high (I never really ever patterned the thing), so I checked out the adjustments. And it really is just Cast On or Cast Off (Right or left hand) and more or less drop. I switched mine and have been making better hits, including shooting it at skeet (with a Nordic +5 tube on it...) and breaking a couple of 25/25 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I still think there is nothing at all wrong with keeping this shotgun totally stock. It is a great package out of the box.
    And I probably will when I get one. Probably add a sling and maybe a light. And I will set the cast and drop the same as the 391 I have shot ten thousand times

How are you guys attaching a Matchsaver to the Aridus handguard. You just buy individual mlok nuts and bolts and attach to mlok slot? Or do they offer a mlok version of the matchsaver?

Just got my modlite and my 508T. I think she is done... other than im still trying to find Federal flight control! And sorry for the crappy pics.

I was just able to purchase a stock adapter from Adam. Probably won't last long before the POS scalpers buy them up.

https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/

ETA: No other parts were showing in stock for me at time of purchase. Although I just happened to look and find them in stock prior to checking emails, I did receive a notification email for the adapter.
    Last edited by StraitR; 08-28-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    There are really only two options for each side. I have a 391 that I have had for at least twelve years, probably longer, and for all this time I thought it was complicated and never looked into it, I shot it OK. Recently I have been using it for three gun, and one day a friend commented that all my hits were high (I never really ever patterned the thing), so I checked out the adjustments. And it really is just Cast On or Cast Off (Right or left hand) and more or less drop. I switched mine and have been making better hits, including shooting it at skeet (with a Nordic +5 tube on it...) and breaking a couple of 25/25 rounds.

And I probably will when I get one. Probably add a sling and maybe a light. And I will set the cast and drop the same as the 391 I have shot ten thousand times
    Can you describe what pieces come installed on the 1301 and what you would change, based on your 391 stock experience?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Can you describe what pieces come installed on the 1301 and what you would change, based on your 391 stock experience?
    If yours came with the pieces, there is a plastic shim between the reciever and stock. And the metal piece the stock bolt goes through. The nomenclature is cryptic, but it is basically just high or low.

The proper way would be to shoot a pattern board, but I just went offa my buddy who was RO saying all my hits were high on the target, so I just switched the stock to the lower of the two settings.

Have since been shooting it at skeet. Last week I shot 23/25/21/22, that last round was a mental brain fart. I guess the +6 tube is an effective swing weight.

ETA: Lots of YouTube out there on what shim does what and how to change it.

If yours came with the pieces, there is a plastic shim between the reciever and stock. And the metal piece the stock bolt goes through. The nomenclature is cryptic, but it is basically just high or low.

The proper way would be to shoot a pattern board, but I just went offa my buddy who was RO saying all my hits were high on the target, so I just switched the stock to the lower of the two settings.

Have since been shooting it at skeet. Last week I shot 23/25/21/22, that last round was a mental brain fart. I guess the +6 tube is an effective swing weight.

ETA: Lots of YouTube out there on what shim does what and how to change it.
    Do you have a 1301 Tactical or Competition with a vent rib?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Do you have a 1301 Tactical or Competition with a vent rib?
    I have a 391 Xtrema with a rib, but I looked at the manual on the www and I think it is the same.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Have since been shooting it at skeet. Last week I shot 23/25/21/22, that last round was a mental brain fart.
    Typo, I sold myself short, I shot 23/25/24/22. Had a good night going till the last round.

Earlier I was in a hurry, what I meant to say is that I think the 1301 stock is the same and uses the same shims. If you do not have them Midwest sells them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

User Tag List