Page 435 of 680 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Since buying the GGG sling/light mount, I removed the front clamp and rail. Decided to go a little further and try out a back-to-basics setup that puts my mind at ease re:922(r). I actually like it a lot. I'm going to use it like this for a bit and see how it goes. Ghost loaded, I have 7 rounds in the gun, which I feel pretty comfortable with.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard View Post
    Since buying the GGG sling/light mount, I removed the front clamp and rail. Decided to go a little further and try out a back-to-basics setup that puts my mind at ease re:922(r). I actually like it a lot. I'm going to use it like this for a bit and see how it goes. Ghost loaded, I have 7 rounds in the gun, which I feel pretty comfortable with.

Did you get six rounds in the OE mag tube? If so how?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    No, 5 in the tube, 1 on the lifter, 1 in the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    He's talking about a full Ghost Load... 5 in the tube, 1 on the lifter, 1 in the chamber. Not something any SME would recommend but functionally it works, it's just seen as a safety issue leaving a round chambered.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    He's talking about a full Ghost Load... 5 in the tube, 1 on the lifter, 1 in the chamber. Not something any SME would recommend but functionally it works, it's just seen as a safety issue leaving a round chambered.
    Correct. I don't typically leave a round chambered, just staying the maximum capacity of the gun in this configuration. Obviously with the extension I'd have +2
    Last edited by Standard; 08-05-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Damn... thats the most expensive one.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I was already getting the GG&G mounts so I figured I'd pick it up to test since nobody else on this forum seemed to have had one at the time. I also like GG&G as a company. The other followers mostly work fine from my understanding so I wouldn't worry about which one you have to get, because they all work as intended.
    "Follow me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I have that one, but was unable to load 7 shells with the spring length I was using for the OEM follower. The GGG follower is sitting in a drawer waiting for me to have time to trim the spring.
    Interesting.

The stock follower and GG&G would load 5 in the stock tube with stock spring will all shells tested except for the Federal FC with the spring retaining cap in place. Once the cap was removed I was able to get 5 Federal FC in the tube with both followers.

My current config is stock spring, stock tube, spring retaining cap removed, GG&G follower, Comp pro style lifter. 5 Federal FC 8 Pellet in the tube, 1 ghost loaded, OSEOG velcro 5 round shingle on receiver, OSEOG velcro 5 round shingle on the Beretta butt stock. 5+1 with 10 attached to the gun.
    "Follow me!"

Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post
    Interesting.

The stock follower and GG&G would load 5 in the stock tube with stock spring will all shells tested except for the Federal FC with the spring retaining cap in place. Once the cap was removed I was able to get 5 Federal FC in the tube with both followers.

My current config is stock spring, stock tube, spring retaining cap removed, GG&G follower, Comp pro style lifter. 5 Federal FC 8 Pellet in the tube, 1 ghost loaded, OSEOG velcro 5 round shingle on receiver, OSEOG velcro 5 round shingle on the Beretta butt stock. 5+1 with 10 attached to the gun.
    Where were you able to find a comp pro style lifter?… been looking high and low and haven’t seen any.
    Any kind of issues with the gg&g follower in drills? Binding in particular.

work in progress

Name:  1301 B.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  41.5 KB

Only waiting on the stock adaptor piece of the scavenger hunt now.

Just fired another 25 slugs today, working the RDS. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a firearm as much as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimojo45 View Post
    Name:  1301 B.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  41.5 KB

Only waiting on the stock adaptor piece of the scavenger hunt now.

Just fired another 25 slugs today, working the RDS. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a firearm as much as this one.
    Is that a +1 extension on mag tube? Looks longer than stock but shorter than +2. I want to see one of these marine finish 1301's look like fixed up like an LTT1301.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List