Page 432 of 679 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 6789

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    I posted about my choice a few weeks back, the Surefire Scout Pro Mini. I dislike pressure switches and have long enough arms to allow for the use of the standard switch, even with the light mounted even with the muzzle. This light is 500 lumens, uses the Nordic Picatinny rail on their barrel/mag clamp, and has passed firing tests admirably. Also, I like how it snugs up to the barrel. Hope this helps.

That's a killer setup. What are you doing with the sling?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Thanks. It took the release of the Pro Mini to make it all happen.
    There are 3 options for a forward sling mount with the stock forend. One is to put the QD mount that comes with the Nordic kit on the right side of the gun. For most right handed shooters, this makes the gun twist to the outside when carrying it on the sling and is not good. Left handers have the light on the wrong side too.
    Second option is the one I picked. It is to take off the light when you want to run the sling and put the Nordic QD in place of the Picatinny. I don’t stage the gun with a sling at home, nor do I use a light when I use a sling, so this works for me.
    Third option is to use a GG&G (or similar) QD mount on the left side as pictured. If I need this setup for some future unknown reason, I have it available. I should add that the pictured mount works with the light activation for me, with or without the sling attached to the mount.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Aridus handguards are in stock!!! Hurry up

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Aridus handguards are in stock!!! Hurry up

I got the email notification this morning as well. Ordered!! Thank you

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post
    I got the email notification this morning as well. Ordered!! Thank you

Chad
    Yeah I just wanted to notify anyone on this thread because my brother also signed up for the email notification but did not receive an email this morning. Kinda weird. Glad you got one. Im sure the sharks will move in soon and buy a bunch to sell on eBay for $400. That really pisses me off!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Oooops! I forgot a 4th option. You can attach the sling to the mag tube with just the forward loop of the sling. No metal attachments to clang around too.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Yeah I just wanted to notify anyone on this thread because my brother also signed up for the email notification but did not receive an email this morning. Kinda weird. Glad you got one. Im sure the sharks will move in soon and buy a bunch to sell on eBay for $400. That really pisses me off!!!!

Ordered. Thank you!

I see alot of people talk about 922r compliant. Alot say they don't worry about it. I dont really know much about it. So this is my current Beretta 1301T.

Aridus stock adapter with Magpul SGA
    Nordic +2 extension
    Aridus handguard ordered this morning

Also in stalled Aridus RMR CROM and Aridus Q-DC but don't think these parts have anything to do with 922r.

Will this be 922r compliant?
    Do I need to replace the factory follower that works absolutely fine?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I am not a lawyer, but here's most of what I know about that. Others have different opinions, apparently.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....490#post709490
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I am not a lawyer, but here's most of what I know about that. Others have different opinions, apparently.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....490#post709490
    BTW, this information has helped me immensely to understand this confusing law. I agree with this opinion too, obviously. On my 1301 T Gen 2, I went the only way I can see to go to reach compliance, the Briley Match Trigger. Is this trigger group an advantage over the one on the gun from Beretta? You can feel and measure the difference, but it’s not enough to do on its own. The Beretta trigger is nice. My Briley was more consistent in weight measured by my digital trigger scale, and slightly better all around.

The issue of compliance crops up when you add the magazine extension and move the gun from one of 5 round maximum “sporting purposes” to one of more than 5 rounds total. The way I read the regulations, it’s exactly the same as if you lopped off the end of the barrel and now had a Short Barrel Shotgun. Will you be stopped at the range by an overzealous ATF officer? Doubtful. I see the issue if you have this gun as one of your home/self defense weapons AND simultaneously the bad luck of needing it to save your life in a shooting. Even then, it would take an overzealous District Attorney with a low case prosecution record and high ambitions, who also noticed the weapon you used was illegal under federal firearms regulations, to be an issue. At that point, you would be wishing you had bought all the required and correct parts to “Americanize” the gun.

Similar to registering your SBS with the ATF, the law allows for you to reconfigure the gun with American parts in order to comply with the law against importing “combat style” shotguns and rifles. It costs more than a $200 tax stamp too, oddly enough. 😳 But at least there’s an out. How Langdon and others, including how Beretta imports the LE version and sells it to non-LE customers, stay within the law is a mystery to me, but I’m happy they do.

User Tag List