Page 426 of 678 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

@Farstriker, like @Dave J, I prefer the half-ghost ring. I'm back to using the OEM handguard after giving the Magpul/Aridus one a good try, and am very happy. For me, the OEM handguard has better ergos, and the M-Lok attachments to the plastic felt flimsy. It was easy to bend the plastic handguard by pulling on the WML or sling mount, and I couldn't get used to that.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Dave J said > "I prefer the RH mod if using an optic, and the full ghost ring if using the CROM by itself without a red dot. IMO, the half ring creates less visual clutter when you're using the red dot as your primary sight."

I can only speak to the Haught CROM w/ an AP but 100% on this from Dave > "the half ring creates less visual clutter when you're using the red dot as your primary sight"
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 07-26-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    There are some on ebay and gunbroker but you will have to pay extra for them

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks but, Yea....I don't need one that bad lol. Especially with all the effort I put in on notification emails lol. I'll get one in good time. Although I really did get texture on the OEM handgrip, so no rush.

Hey all, I've been reading through this thread for awhile and just registered. Picked up my first 1301 this morning from FFL.

Please forgive me if this topic has already been covered, I've browsed through quite a few pages but not all 400+!

So I purchased the 1301 Tactical LE. All the pictures I saw on seller website and even Beretta website show it with the aluminum (Nordic?) mag extension and barrel clamp. I was a little disappointed when I checked mine out this morning to find it has a polymer mag extension and barrel clamp.

Is this a recent change? Or they have been shipping like this for awhile? Is the gun still solid with the polymer mag extension or recommend switching it out with Nordic or other aluminum version? The plastic one just seems a little chincey to me.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechamp View Post
    Hey all, I've been reading through this thread for awhile and just registered. Picked up my first 1301 this morning from FFL.

Please forgive me if this topic has already been covered, I've browsed through quite a few pages but not all 400+!

So I purchased the 1301 Tactical LE. All the pictures I saw on seller website and even Beretta website show it with the aluminum (Nordic?) mag extension and barrel clamp. I was a little disappointed when I checked mine out this morning to find it has a polymer mag extension and barrel clamp.

Is this a recent change? Or they have been shipping like this for awhile? Is the gun still solid with the polymer mag extension or recommend switching it out with Nordic or other aluminum version? The plastic one just seems a little chincey to me.
    To my knowledge, you are the first person here to encounter a plastic mag extension... It sounds unpleasant. Can you post pics?

Quote Originally Posted by simplechamp View Post

It's actually pretty nice. I recently bought a 1301 tactical and my buddy liked it so much he bought an le model from arms unlimited, assume that's where you got yours. Anyway if you take off the extension you'll realize it's actually just a plastic cover and instead your mag tube goes all the way to the end of the barrel. Also we had to remove the spring retainer from his in order to fit 7 shells in the tube.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Since the 509T comes with an RMR adapter I think it would work, but not sure if you'd have a cowitness with the sights or not.
    My Crom is supposed to be delivered on Thursday and I have a 509t sitting here for it so I'll let people know what the co witness is like. Hoping for lower 1/3 but think there's a chance the rear will pretty much be completely blocked. If that's the case I'll just put a 507 or 508 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    To my knowledge, you are the first person here to encounter a plastic mag extension... It sounds unpleasant. Can you post pics?
    LOL just my luck... I'll post some pics when I get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    @Farstriker, like @Dave J, I prefer the half-ghost ring. I'm back to using the OEM handguard after giving the Magpul/Aridus one a good try, and am very happy. For me, the OEM handguard has better ergos, and the M-Lok attachments to the plastic felt flimsy. It was easy to bend the plastic handguard by pulling on the WML or sling mount, and I couldn't get used to that.
    I prefer the OEM handguard and butt stock. With a Nordic extension, I can mount a light and sling using the OEM handguard. The OEM configuration feels and handles better for me.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I prefer the OEM handguard and butt stock. With a Nordic extension, I can mount a light and sling using the OEM handguard. The OEM configuration feels and handles better for me.
    I guess I can come out of the closet to say the same.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List