Page 4 of 678 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

We are diminished
    I need to figure out if these are Maryland-legal. You guys have me jonesing!

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I need to figure out if these are Maryland-legal. You guys have me jonesing!
    Looking over SB 281, I see nothing in there pertaining to shotguns that would prohibit the Beretta 1301 Tactical.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    You guys have me jonesing!
    Same here! Much thanks to GJM and others for the testing and reviews as I've not stayed current with shotgun developments for some years now.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Beretta 1301 Tactical

A little trick you guys may or may not know about your Beretta......

Push the shell carrier up with your trigger finger, then push the slide release button with your thumb an you can pull shells right out of the magazine. This allows you to unload the magazine without working the bolt. (With bolt closed)

Yup, that is the way I unload my mag tube--almost like an 870.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Also, 1301 Comp will float an extra shell under the bolt with a full magazine. 1301 tactical won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Crews View Post
    Also, 1301 Comp will float an extra shell under the bolt with a full magazine. 1301 tactical won't.
    I was looking to try some 3 gun with it. Appears from the rep, the 1301 Comp is a longer 3.5 " reciever so you can load 2 shells at a time but will not be able to do that with the 1301 Tactical.

Found this pic. I am kind of liking this Comp set up.

Beretta 1301 Tactical

Manufacturer web site says 37.8 in length.

http://www.beretta.com/en/1301-tactical/

After looking at both the Tactical and Competition gun at SHOT, I am going to get the Competition one at some point. Even though I like the shorter barrel on the Tactical, the Competition looks like it has more thought into it (like the 3 1/2" receiver to allow more room for manipulations of ammo). I figure at some point a shorter barrel will be available or a custom cut version could be figured out if the 3 inches is something I couldn't live with.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List