Page 359 of 678 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 6771

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Some aftermarket triggers, such as the Geissele SSA specifically mention "The SSA is safety certified by Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center."
    What other triggers are safety certified? I've only ever heard of Geissele triggers having that certification.
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

I prefer to keep my shillelagh of doom slick and minimalist. Surefire Mini-Scout Pro 300 direct mounted to the Zhukov hand-guard and a Brown Coat Tactical 2 round card on the receiver keeps the gun slick and maneuverable.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I prefer to keep my shillelagh of doom slick and minimalist. Surefire Mini-Scout Pro 300 direct mounted to the Zhukov hand-guard and a Brown Coat Tactical 2 round card on the receiver keeps the gun slick and maneuverable.
    Did you stipple the hand guard?

Nice setup.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Did you stipple the hand guard?
    Ben at Boresight Solutions did and said he'd never do another because it was a total pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    Since we’re on the subject of quickly getting our 1301’s into action, has anyone purchased this under bed gun safe, or something similar, perhaps better?

https://www.secureitgunstorage.com/h...afes/fast-box/

I’ve been considering it for my 1301... 🤔
    We've been happy with an AMSEC DV652

Ben at Boresight Solutions did and said he'd never do another because it was a total pain in the ass.
    I can attest to that. I stippled my own and the plastic Magpul used for the forend is very difficult to properly stipple... There's fiberglass or something similar in it which wants to just burn rather than reform itself.

“shillelagh of doom”

My wife and I walked into a Scheel’s in Billing’s tonight, with a friend and PF member. Saw a 1301T Gen 2 on the shelf new for $1,139. I told him to buy it or I would. He did. Another shotguner enters the fold!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

TC and John are spot on.

I think the only shotgun that was possibly drop safe was the Mossberg 590DA1, which sported a DA trigger. They were not popular and have been discontinued, but I liked the one I bought for my little agency where I was chief. I purchased it with the idea in mind that I might have to dump the loaded gun and go hands-on with a suspect. If I ever come across one for sale I will snap it up if I have funds available.

I never really opened it up and inspected its guts, but I recall that Tom Jones is a fan, and may well have done so.

A couple of pics:

https://www.gunsamerica.com/92094302...ble-Action.htm

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/M...-it-/1-484852/
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List