Page 348 of 678 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 6771

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

LE133

Quote Originally Posted by philpac33 View Post
    Sign up for their notify me. I was looking for a case a few weeks ago, signed up and received the notification the very next day. I appreciate the text message option, I see those right away where I only check my email a couple times a day.
    Phil - the text set up worked better for me - tried the email but was too late on a few of the in-stock rodeos

Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    And it's now out of stock.....
    DSG Arms currently has them in stock

Quote Originally Posted by pm07 View Post
    Has anyone tried to attach a matchsaver shell holder to the factory forearm? I'm thinking slug select drills/loading.

I did. I took the forearm off, and had to jiggle a little to find a spot that would hold the Matchsaverz and not interfere with the gun's operation. It was not easy. The indentations on the forearm really give you fewer spots than you think at first are there. I have had concerns about the ruggedness of the attachment, but I just ran it this past Saturday in a class with Chris Fry and it held up fine, even after being put down on gravel, and a lot of emergency loads at speed.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Well, I finally shot my 1301 tactical. I put the Nordic +2 tube on, original spring and follower, today, and the Limbsaver (I think...that's been a while).
    Seven rounds in the magazine is nice.
    It cycled nice with Dove loads.
    I shot 5 slugs of Winchester Deer Season.
    I'm going to have to look up some videos on recoil management.
    The Bushnell TRS 80 is still working, but this was not much of a test. I will say the dot was too dim even at max power in the sun and white target.
    It can be co-witnessed, but at the very bottom of the red dot aperture.
    I might look for another low profile, brighter red dot, that can co-witness without the CROM, if anyone can recommend one.

So I did another thing I said I wasn’t going to do. I have never really aesthetically cared for the stock bolt handle. I don’t know if Yeagers video is legit or not but just for looks I went ahead and got this. It’s compatible with several Beretta models including the 1301 but the pin design is different from stock. I was able to install it without disassembling the gun by using my finger to push the bolt back until the key aligned.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Who makes it?

Sorry I should have posted that. It’s from SureCycle

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sigfla View Post
    So I did another thing I said I wasn’t going to do. I have never really aesthetically cared for the stock bolt handle. I don’t know if Yeagers video is legit or not but just for looks I went ahead and got this. It’s compatible with several Beretta models including the 1301 but the pin design is different from stock. I was able to install it without disassembling the gun by using my finger to push the bolt back until the key aligned.
    That looks to be a one piece design, machined out of a single piece of steel. Should be pretty robust. I'll buy a couple and give them a shot.
    3/15/2016

I just emailed them b/c I realized you can pull the handle out with some force at any position the bolt is in. Its probably about the same force my Benelli M4 requires as the keyed end is similar in design. The factory Bolt handle has a sort of foot that locks it in. This one doesn't. It still seems pretty solid but I figured I would ask them if thats how its supposed to be. I do like it however as it is very solid and its not as obtrusive as the factory handle. I'll post their response if I get one.

I don’t know if the installation method is similar or not, but I recently installed and then lost an extended bolt handle on my a300 clays gun. It would appear that I did not instal the aftermarket part correct,y, and I’m now back to the factory part.

So make sure you really jam it in there, I suppose.

User Tag List