Page 339 of 678 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 6772

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I did it! Saved my shekels for what seems like forever, resisted urges along the way for various LPVOs and SMGs, and now have the disposable means for my LTT 1301! Put down the deposit for the Beretta preorder, current estimate of late July arrival. That gives me a few months to scrounge up a supply of 00 Flite Control and order a new dot. Pretty excited but these waits kill me!

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    AFAIK, the LE comes with a mag tube extension installed. Because of the 922(R) legal issues around that, it's intended by Beretta to be sold only to qualified LEOs. Not all dealers are compliant.
    Thanks for the info. I thought the same thing, until I saw this listing on GB: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/867397503
    It shows the label on the box, as J13T18NLE, without the pistol grip and without the mag tube extension. It went for a premium price too, and I can't figure out why.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohanole View Post
    Thanks for the info. I thought the same thing, until I saw this listing on GB: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/867397503
    It shows the label on the box, as J13T18NLE, without the pistol grip and without the mag tube extension. It went for a premium price too, and I can't figure out why.
    Isn't that one just a regular gen2? Just purchased a new gen1 for about half that price.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Because people kept asking that question I bought the cheapest one I could find that wasn't total garbage: A primary arms micro dot. I've had it on my primary 1301 for about a year and a half without failure. I'm familiar with a few others that are on 1301's and they're all still going strong, too.

Obviously my primary recommendation for a gun used for serious social purposes is to stick with the proven reliability and durability of an Aimpoint. But I can tell you that the low end of the market has improved dramatically in the last 10 years.

The biggest issue with the cheaper optics is going to be QC. Some of them are good. So buy from someone that has good customer service.

I think Holosun is having some issues shipping product of late due to current events.
    That's exactly what I did with my 1301 and it's been on the same battery for over two years and held zero and worked properly in your class.
    #RESIST

Thanks for the info

I just cancelled my Nordic follower order and placed one from CarrierComp. I am familiar with them as a top producer of M4 tubes since I also have the other Italian Tac gun from Beretta/Benelli. I really wish they didn't do that call back thing. Its annoying but their products are worth it. I also have a lot of items from Freedom Fighter Tac so they get my positive seal of approval as well.

I have a backorder for the last 2-3 weeks for a 1301 Tactical Nordic +2 extension. Does anyone have a sense on how long they usually take to fulfill? I know times are weird but I have seen 6-12 months to 3-6 weeks. Just wondering how they usually are on delivery times.

Brownells has the GEN1 for $899 for Memorial Day...

https://www.brownells.com/firearms/s...zz1zzClearance
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

And for 30 more dollars you can have a Gen 2

The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Site Supporter
    Nice!
    Makes it tempting to get a second one.

Why do you people do this to me???
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

User Tag List