Page 338 of 678 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Wow- that’s great! CF is tough stuff - they should use it to make important stuff like airplanes.
    I may have made a car body out of it using a mold from drywall mud before.....and some structural components while the Boeing Dreamliner was in the startup phase circa 2007...

Quick question for those of you who know more than I do...Without reading all 374-5 pages of this thread, I’d like to mount a red dot on my 1301 tactical, and was wondering if the mount made by aridus industries for a aimpoint micro would work with a vortex crossfire? I have the crossfire already mounted on the rail, (I’ve had it for awhile) but would like to co-witness the sights. Looking at Aridus’s site, the footprint of the micro mount and the Vortex mount look very close, so, would this work, or am I shit outta luck?

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Quick question for those of you who know more than I do...Without reading all 374-5 pages of this thread, I’d like to mount a red dot on my 1301 tactical, and was wondering if the mount made by aridus industries for a aimpoint micro would work with a vortex crossfire?
    It works with any optic that has the same mounting setup as the micro Aimpoints. I'm not familiar with the Crossfire, but I've seen a number of different optics mounted on the Aridus CROM for the Aimpoint ranging from Aimpoints to Holosuns to Romeos to Primary Arms sights.
    3/15/2016

Quick question for those of you who know more than I do...Without reading all 374-5 pages of this thread, I’d like to mount a red dot on my 1301 tactical, and was wondering if the mount made by aridus industries for a aimpoint micro would work with a vortex crossfire? I have the crossfire already mounted on the rail, (I’ve had it for awhile) but would like to co-witness the sights. Looking at Aridus’s site, the footprint of the micro mount and the Vortex mount look very close, so, would this work, or am I shit outta luck?
    Have a look here. They are listing a good overview of compatible reddots...

https://optics-info.com/footprints-on-red-dot-sights/

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post

Wow that is a terrific resource thank you! I bookmarked it. It will be useful as I settle in the configuration of optic/mount option I want to order for the 1301 Langdon. I haven't been up on the latest red dot developments, and I know aimpoints are GTG from a reliable/rugged/battery life standpoint. How are these newer Holosuns for use on a shotgun? Do they hold up ok? I always loved the circle dot articles of an eotech but hated the battery life of them. These holosuns seem to have fixed that and have solar capabilities on top of that, so that has my attention. Think I'd like to try one unless you guys say they suck in which case I'll just stick with an aimpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post

Thank you!!!!! That answers my question, I was reluctant to buy the mount not knowing for sure if it would work, I know Aridus would’ve refunded my money if it didn’t work, but, I wasn’t going to buy unless I knew it would work.. Looks like I’m going to be ordering one, now..Thanks again!

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    How are these newer Holosuns for use on a shotgun? Do they hold up ok?
    Because people kept asking that question I bought the cheapest one I could find that wasn't total garbage: A primary arms micro dot. I've had it on my primary 1301 for about a year and a half without failure. I'm familiar with a few others that are on 1301's and they're all still going strong, too.

Obviously my primary recommendation for a gun used for serious social purposes is to stick with the proven reliability and durability of an Aimpoint. But I can tell you that the low end of the market has improved dramatically in the last 10 years.

The biggest issue with the cheaper optics is going to be QC. Some of them are good. So buy from someone that has good customer service.

I think Holosun is having some issues shipping product of late due to current events.
    3/15/2016

Gen2 model numbers and availability

Hi guys. I've seen conflicting info and wonder if anyone can help. Are they making the 1301 Tactical with the pistol grip currently (Gen2)? I thought Beretta had phased out the J131P18NLE item number, but I see it on a few sites. One of the gunbroker listings that recently sold showed J13T18NLE, without the pistol grip stock. If they aren't making the Gen 2 guns with the pistol grip, what is the difference between a plain Jane 1301 tactical, and the J13T18NLE model? Thanks!

Yes it will. I have the crossfire and looked into this a few months ago.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohanole View Post
    Hi guys. I've seen conflicting info and wonder if anyone can help. Are they making the 1301 Tactical with the pistol grip currently (Gen2)? I thought Beretta had phased out the J131P18NLE item number, but I see it on a few sites. One of the gunbroker listings that recently sold showed J13T18NLE, without the pistol grip stock. If they aren't making the Gen 2 guns with the pistol grip, what is the difference between a plain Jane 1301 tactical, and the J13T18NLE model? Thanks!
    AFAIK, the LE comes with a mag tube extension installed. Because of the 922(R) legal issues around that, it's intended by Beretta to be sold only to qualified LEOs. Not all dealers are compliant.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List