Page 337 of 675 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 6746

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I am looking into buying a gen2. Is the Langdon upgrades worth the extra 700$?? Honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I am looking into buying a gen2. Is the Langdon upgrades worth the extra 700$?? Honestly.

Yes, if you ever see yourself wanting those extras.

The Nordic +2 is a PITA to track down on your own and then you probably shouldn't install it until you have already acquired and installed everything else required to comply with 922R.

The SGA stock is a no-brainer for any defensive shotgun and you will want it after you try it.

The Zhukov fore end is arguably a luxury item, BUT it makes mounting a light much easier and you're gonna need it for 922R.

The CROM mount is The Answer if you want an RDS mounted, and why wouldn't you? And it still gives you irons if you have to wait to buy the RDS.

The Q-DC is not necessary but it's incredibly well designed and built. It's only negative IMHO is the weight... Shell Cards from Vang Comp are the right answer if the weight is a concern.

If you add up the cost of purchasing all these items yourself you're going to spend the same amount of money as LTT charges, plus add on the time and aggravation of finding them in stock and installing them yourself. I did it that way because the LTT was not available last year but if I was starting over I would hit the LTT Easy Button every time.

https://i.imgur.com/mO7e9XL.jpg

I have the Lancer +2. Hopefully this picture doesn’t show up huge, but yeah it fits. Full disclosure I haven’t test fired with the +2 yet but it installed and felt like every other mag tube extension I’ve encountered. Feels like a very high quality unit and is very lightweight. Lancer has been making carbon fiber parts for firearms and aerospace for a long time.

Also FWIW my Gen 2 purchased December 2019 is not threaded for a choke. Not a big deal at all since I would never have used one but thought I’d add it to the knowledge base nonetheless.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post

I have the Lancer +2. Hopefully this picture doesn’t show up huge, but yeah it fits. Full disclosure I haven’t test fired with the +2 yet but it installed and felt like every other mag tube extension I’ve encountered. Feels like a very high quality unit and is very lightweight. Lancer has been making carbon fiber parts for firearms and aerospace for a long time.

Also FWIW my Gen 2 purchased December 2019 is not threaded for a choke. Not a big deal at all since I would never have used one but thought I’d add it to the knowledge base nonetheless.
    I’d be interested to see how the muzzle blast abrades the top of that carbon fiber. The Nordic +2 tube that I have doesn’t extend quite as far, and some light use (maybe 70 rounds) has taken a good deal of the finish off of the side nearest the muzzle.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I would try foil tape, available in the HVAC section of most hardware stores.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post

Thank you. Because the threaded choke was appealing to me.

Nordic Components Beretta 1301 Tactical MXT Extension Kit

I was able to order this elusive kit at opticsplanet.com - paying not quite full price (5% off coupon - using the honey extension in my browser). While the product availability showed estimated shipping 6-10 months on the site - my actual order then specifies a 5/30/20 expected ship date. We will see- I can always cancel in case the kit becomes available somewhere earlier or for a better price.

Thank you. Because the threaded choke was appealing to me.

About threades chokes in Gen2 1301 tacticals:

There are both options.
    I went for clean cylinder my self but there was an option to get threaded chokes for an extra of 200 bucks or so.

So I guess one has to look closely or ask the dealer to double check.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    I’d be interested to see how the muzzle blast abrades the top of that carbon fiber. The Nordic +2 tube that I have doesn’t extend quite as far, and some light use (maybe 70 rounds) has taken a good deal of the finish off of the side nearest the muzzle.
    The Briley Carbon fibre Tube on my M2SP extends past the muzzle a lot.

Far north of 10k rounds with no issues.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    The Briley Carbon fibre Tube on my M2SP extends past the muzzle a lot.

Far north of 10k rounds with no issues.
    Wow- that’s great! CF is tough stuff - they should use it to make important stuff like airplanes.

User Tag List