Page 336 of 678 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Thanks for the responses guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ZlikeZebra View Post
    Among other things I am planning to get a Railmaster 204 (Green Laser) - which I expect to use both on my 1301 and my PPQ
    Do you intend to swap the same laser between two guns? Wouldn't you have to re-zero it every time you move it from one gun to the other?

Yes I am planning to swap it but not frequently (basically I will decide on which gun I like it better). In any case - yes I will have to zero the laser/light each time I move . I just like having the option to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Do you intend to swap the same laser between two guns? Wouldn't you have to re-zero it every time you move it from one gun to the other?

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    For now i have solved the QD swivel problem front and rear.
    Added these nice sockets that are held in place with a nut from the inside.

I am thingking about a 3D printed flashlight holder as it will not be in constant use but would only have to hold up for once in a life time :-)

Attachment 52948

Can you explain that front cap swivel a bit more?
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    Can you explain that front cap swivel a bit more?
    Hi,
    I basically drilled a 1/2" hole in the front of the tube and inserted a QD socket. It is then held in place by a nut from the inside. I had to grind the edges of the nut a bit to fit into the tube but then it worked realy fine.
    To tighten it up i simply pinched a flat head screw driver between the nut and the tube and used the hex wrench from the outside to turn the QD cup. Below is a sketch of how it looks.
    Name:  20200503_130216.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  15.0 KB

Used the same on the buttstock.
    I used a model just like this, just from an european manufacturer (Halder push n go) but the system is identical to the grovtec:
    https://grovtec.com/collections/qd-m...98-coming-soon

I just ordered a 1301 Tactical. I’ve been wanting on for awhile now. I’m assuming it’s a Gen 1 because the price was so low.

Roman what is the extension tube you are using in post 3705 above?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post
    For those looking for extension tubes Lancer makes a nice one in carbon fiber
    I was just looking at those. Any confirmation that they do indeed work for the tactical model?

Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post
    Roman what is the extension tube you are using in post 3705 above?
    Hi Super77,
    The extension tube I use is a +2 original from Beretta. It has a steel thread and the tube is made from reenforced polimer. Wallthickness is kind of 1/10" and it feels very solid.
    Unfortunately it is not cylindrical and therefore normal clamps for barrel and extension don`t work with this one.

So finally I finished a nice option to mount QD sling and also light in a convenient spot.

I also made a little gif of the making process.

Enjoy...

https://imgur.com/wz5jdNU

Name:  20200503_171959.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  28.5 KB

User Tag List