Page 333 of 679 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 6789

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    Anybody ordered from that website before? I'm looking for a 21" Comp version and they have them for a few bucks cheaper than dealer cost.

I'll email them but I'm wondering if they are a stocking dealer or a drop shipper. I know many distributors are running a few weeks behind right now and I am impatient.
    I've ordered mags from them in the past and recall them coming from them pretty quickly - based off that experience I'd gander a stocking dealer. Guess we'll see how this 1301T order goes on the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    This is the old style. New ones have different SKUs.

OLD= J131T18, J131T18LE, J131P18LE

NEW= J131T18N, J131T18C, J131T18F, J131T18G, J131T18M, J131T18NLE
    I can't afford a new gun at the moment, but even if I could I haven't seen any websites with black 1301s that have a new SKU. For me, searching for J131T18N pulls up this thread instead of sites selling it. Outside of Langdon's 1301, I've had trouble differentiating gen1 and gen 2 in the black guns. I think alot of sellers haven't updated there listings to reflect gen 2 changes. Makes it hard to tell.

When I buy I want the gen 2 for the chokes. It will be for use as social gun, but being pressed into service for a turkey hunt wouldn't be out of my realistic use.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    Anybody ordered from that website before? I'm looking for a 21" Comp version and they have them for a few bucks cheaper than dealer cost.

I'll email them but I'm wondering if they are a stocking dealer or a drop shipper. I know many distributors are running a few weeks behind right now and I am impatient.
    It looks like their price of $1168 is the same as others on gun broker and the same as my local gun shop.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    It looks like their price of $1168 is the same as others on gun broker and the same as my local gun shop.
    It's $969 once you add it to your cart.
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    I've been holding off on this one for about.....4 years. Ordered a low priced Gen 1 tonight.

Assholes.
    **Angry spaghetti noises**
    3/15/2016

@Tom Fineis Just an FYI, Ernest has a pretty neat proposal for you: https://www.langdontactical.com/ltt-...del-pre-order/

Ya get a free CROM, but I do not think this is a 21" model with the larger port, if that was your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    @Tom Fineis Just an FYI, Ernest has a pretty neat proposal for you: https://www.langdontactical.com/ltt-...del-pre-order/

Ya get a free CROM, but I do not think this is a 21" model with the larger port, if that was your goal.
    Thanks, I am looking for the 21" model.
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    Hey all.
    The original foreend is actually made of pretty thin plastic but would be stable enough when backed up with a piece of sheet metal. Unfortunately the inside is made to fit perfectly around the gas system. There is not even 1/16" space for any backing plate.
    I thought to weld 2 threaded bolts to a thin metal sheet and have the bolts protruding through the foreend to fix a rail to them with nuts.
    Well, no space for anything!

So the front QD socket for the sling will go into the magtube from the front. The rear QD socket goes into the side of the ( also quite thin) rear stock.

For the light... that is a project to be followed up.
    Not sure if these might work.

https://www.brownells.it/epages/Ital...ObjectID=70195

https://www.brownells.it/BENELLI-BLA...xide-100007661

Is it just supply and demand or is there a technical reason no one offers a full length tube instead of an extension?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

I just ordered this setup, after adding up all the parts I didn’t see how I could go wrong with the deal and I don’t have to hunt for anything, it’ll just show up. I really wanted the FDE stock and handguard though.

User Tag List