Page 332 of 679 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 6789

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

That’s good information Roman, appreciate the attempt

God damn this thread, it has pushed me over the edge, and I just ordered one. LockedLoaded.com currently has them for $799 (after you put it in the cart)

Quote Originally Posted by vaglocker View Post
    God damn this thread, it has pushed me over the edge, and I just ordered one. LockedLoaded.com currently has them for $799 (after you put it in the cart)
    Is that the latest gen model with the shroud updates and what not?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Is that the latest gen model with the shroud updates and what not?
    According to the sku I think it is a Gen 1 but not positive. For my purposes and the price I’m good with it

Quote Originally Posted by vaglocker View Post
    According to the sku I think it is a Gen 1 but not positive. For my purposes and the price I’m good with it
    Looks to be correct, the newer model has the "C" affixed to the end of the SKU.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Lest anyone be hesitating because it's a Gen1, the Gen1 is still a wonderfully capable defensive shotgun. And at $799 that's as low as you are going to find it short of having a significant discount direct from Beretta.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Lest anyone be hesitating because it's a Gen1, the Gen1 is still a wonderfully capable defensive shotgun. And at $799 that's as low as you are going to find it short of having a significant discount direct from Beretta.
    I've been holding off on this one for about.....4 years. Ordered a low priced Gen 1 tonight.

Assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    I've been holding off on this one for about.....4 years. Ordered a low priced Gen 1 tonight.

Assholes.
    Not anymore we aren't... Now you're one of us.

Anybody ordered from that website before? I'm looking for a 21" Comp version and they have them for a few bucks cheaper than dealer cost.

I'll email them but I'm wondering if they are a stocking dealer or a drop shipper. I know many distributors are running a few weeks behind right now and I am impatient.
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    Anybody ordered from that website before? I'm looking for a 21" Comp version and they have them for a few bucks cheaper than dealer cost.

I'll email them but I'm wondering if they are a stocking dealer or a drop shipper. I know many distributors are running a few weeks behind right now and I am impatient.
    Guy at work ordered an A300 from them a few months ago, other than taking three weeks to ship it was fine.

User Tag List