Page 331 of 679 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by MattF. View Post
    So, I recently bought an Aimpoint H-2 and an Aridus CROM for my Gen 2 1301T. I have two issues with this setup, and I am hoping someone here can assist me.

First, I zeroed the gun at 50 yards with slugs using the Aimpoint. It is good to go as far as that goes. When I got home, I pulled it out and went to adjust the irons to match the Aimpoint dot. That does not seem to be possible. If I look through the ghost ring aperture and center the front sight, the dot is hanging way up in the air above the front sight. I have tried to lower the rear aperture to make it work, but I am out of adjustment. The front sight does not appear adjustable for elevation. Based on my experience with AR's and similar, I expect a cowitness setup to mean that I can look through the irons, and the dot is sitting right on top of or in the middle of the the front sight. So, one of two things is going on here. Either, 1) my expectations are wrong, or 2) I installed the sight and mount wrong. Any help? Do others have the same issue?

Second, and I guess this is minor, but the sight would not fit on the mount with the included flip-up caps installed. So, I removed them. I ordered a T-1/H-1 style bikini cover. That doesn't really work either. There just isn't enough clearance around the mount and rear ghost ring for it to work. What do others use for a cover for the Aimpoint to prevent damage in storage and transport?
    1. I zeroed for slugs at 25 yards and have no trouble with co-witnessing. I am not sure if you are willing to change zeros, but that may allow for co-witness.
    2. I don't do anything to cover the Aimpoint.

Benelli M4's (especially the H20's) are going for crazy prices on GB I might have to sell mine and pic up a 1301 anyone have a link for the best price on a Gen 2 right now?

Light on the original foreend

Hi all,

let me just say hello first. My name is Roman (36), engineer and gun enthusiast. After a long back and forth i finally got my 1301 tactical.

Unfortunately many tuning parts are not available in Europe. The Aridus Magpul foreend and the nordic components extension are two of them.

After reading through most of this thread (having a lot of time in the corona crisis;-) I have seen one try to mount a picatinny rail to the original forend with 3M doublesided tape.

I will investigate possibilities to screw a railsection on the foreend to mount a QD sling and light.
    https://grovtec.com/collections/atta...nt=50151812820

Has anyone made attempts to screw anyting to the original foreend by now?

I am looking forward to the project and keep you updated on my attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    Hi all,

let me just say hello first. My name is Roman (36), engineer and gun enthusiast. After a long back and forth i finally got my 1301 tactical.

Unfortunately many tuning parts are not available in Europe. The Aridus Magpul foreend and the nordic components extension are two of them.

After reading through most of this thread (having a lot of time in the corona crisis;-) I have seen one try to mount a picatinny rail to the original forend with 3M doublesided tape.

I will investigate possibilities to screw a railsection on the foreend to mount a QD sling and light.

Welcome to the forum!

I am not able to answer your question, but am following this discussion, due to personal interest.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....rew#post199968

Post #55 says there may not be clearance to screw on a piece of rail.

Can these guys special order an Aridus forend in Europe?

https://www.brownells.it/epages/Ital...howAllFacets=1
    Last edited by DamonL; 04-21-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Sure would be a lot easier if Beretta offered an 18 inch barrel with open rifle sights like Benelli does. Only thing better would be if they also offered a 14 barrel with rifle sights.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Sure would be a lot easier if Beretta offered an 18 inch barrel with open rifle sights like Benelli does. Only thing better would be if they also offered a 14 barrel with rifle sights.
    Does Benelli still make/sell that model(s)? I had them as models Benelli 11027 (comfortech) and Benelli 11055 (regular synthetic) for which I have saved gunbroker searches but haven't seen any hits in a long time.
    At least one site says the latter has been discontinued.
    I think maybe there's still a 18" rifle-sighted version with pistol-grip, which I suppose one could buy and un-fuck the stock?

This is what Benelli seems to still make
    Name:  2020-04-21 13_45_49-Benelli M2 Tactical 12GA Black Shotgun 11054 _ Flat Rate Shipping! - EuroOpt.jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  8.3 KB

This is what I think we'd all want in a 1301?
    Name:  2020-04-21 13_45_39-Benelli M2 Shotgun Tactical Rifle Sight 18.5_ 11055 for sale - EuroOptic.com.jpg
Views: 1175
Size:  8.7 KB

I saw that post but was wondering if anyone has tried in the meanwhile with some kind of backing plate inside or so.
    I will take mine apart tomorrow and check for space in detail.

Brownells is out Nr1 source for gunparts in Europe but at the monment they seem not to accept special orders.

So lets see what I can build on the original foreend for now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....rew#post199968

Post #55 says there may not be clearance to screw on a piece of rail.

Can these guys special order an Aridus forend in Europe?

https://www.brownells.it/epages/Ital...howAllFacets=1

Hey all.
    The original foreend is actually made of pretty thin plastic but would be stable enough when backed up with a piece of sheet metal. Unfortunately the inside is made to fit perfectly around the gas system. There is not even 1/16" space for any backing plate.
    I thought to weld 2 threaded bolts to a thin metal sheet and have the bolts protruding through the foreend to fix a rail to them with nuts.
    Well, no space for anything!

So the front QD socket for the sling will go into the magtube from the front. The rear QD socket goes into the side of the ( also quite thin) rear stock.

For the light... that is a project to be followed up.

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    Hi all,

User Tag List