Page 323 of 678 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Carrier Comp just called me and I explained to them that this follower was going into a 1301 and they were happy to hear it. She noted that it has been all of a sudden they have started selling followers and right before me she had talked to another guy who was putting their m4 follower into a 1301.
    I told her about this thread and she was really pleased and asked that if we have feedback on this follower working in 1301s, to let them know and she would be passing the info along to her husband about the fitment in the Beretta guns.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosuke Kutsunugi View Post
    hey guys, I live in japan, and bought beretta 1301 comp 24inch for hunting in according to japanese law.
    I want attach under mount rail for 1301.

But, these are som problems.In japan, to get gun is very difficult and limited.
    First problem, to get aftermarket parts is difficult for Japanese law, because of japanese gun control.
    the gun part demand is noting, the gun shop don't have motivation for sale.

Second promblem, I can get some gun parts to use brownells.com. but the japanese custom permit the part only I have been get already.
    For example I can get aridus SGA adapter for1301, but I can not get SGA stock for mossberg. likewise, I can not get aridus hundguard kit.

back to the subject, I want to attach under mount rail.
    i already tried two method.

one method is to use velcro type tape, but it is not work because of 1301 original hundguard's checkering.
    the other method is to use double side tape. the result is same at velcro type.

I can not try screw type, i think it effect gus action bad work.

I have no idea. to attach mount rail.
    please tell me your nice idea.

P.S.

thank you for read my poor english.
    If mounting a rail to the barrel is acceptable for your needs, and allowed by the law, this part would work:

https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...=RS%2bREGULATE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog02 View Post
    Carrier Comp just called me and I explained to them that this follower was going into a 1301 and they were happy to hear it. She noted that it has been all of a sudden they have started selling followers and right before me she had talked to another guy who was putting their m4 follower into a 1301.
    I told her about this thread and she was really pleased and asked that if we have feedback on this follower working in 1301s, to let them know and she would be passing the info along to her husband about the fitment in the Beretta guns.
    That must have been me!
    I called today to provide payment and talked to her about the 1301 use and PF the thread.
    I got my shipping info from them at 4:14pm.
    Last edited by Andy in NH; 02-23-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    That must have been me!
    I called today to provide payment and talked to her about the 1301 use and PF the thread.
    Late to the party fellas but placed my order @ 1245 today, curious as to how many days lapsed from placing your order till ya got the call?

That must have been me!
    Got my shipping info at 4:31. Had to be you. She seemed really interested in getting everyone's feedback.
    Order placed Saturday night at 9:47. Call received for payment at 4:25ish Sunday.
    Pretty fast turn around time.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    An aside:
    I missed several (like 4) slug shots at an 8” plate at about 75 yds. When I got home, I noticed that my RDS (Trijicon MRO) was loose.
    It would wiggle enough to feel, but not enough to see the movement. I got out the Allen wrench and torqued it down... still wiggled.
    I then figured out that the aluminum Picatinny rail (I replaced the original plastic one) was loose. The screws had backed out a bit.
    And while I was wiggling things, I found that the stock rear sight was even looser. They both appear to use the same screws. Now, I obviously removed and replaced the ones in the Pic rail (and my habit would be to threadlock them, but I honestly can’t remember). But the rear sight has never been removed.
    I probably don’t have much more than 200 rds through this gun - just enough to function check it and sight it in as I added things like the aftermarket front sight and MRO.

So my suggestion would be to check the snugness of the rail and rear sight at every cleaning, so you don’t have things working loose like I did.

Any suggestions on which threadlocker is best suited to stuff that I pretty much NEVER want to come off?
    If you're using the factory Beretta rails, it's possible to upgrade the screws that are supplied without modifying the rail itself. I went down a rabbit hole looking for a solution after I witnessed an OE rail screw pop its head off while my buddy was attempting to zero a 1301 Tac.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....014#post564014

The fleabay auction link in that post from a few years ago still works, surprisingly enough. However, the photos of the screws in the auction now show irregular forming of the heads. The height of the cylindrical OD seems to be variable part to part and perhaps irregular within individual parts. I would look for another source for screws of that nominal spec if buying now.

I am a user of genuine Loctite products. I generally use purple for little stuff like this, maybe blue if that didn't do the job. Having everything properly clean prior to assembly is important. Glue doesn't stick to oil very well.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog02 View Post
    Got my shipping info at 4:31. Had to be you. She seemed really interested in getting everyone's feedback.
    Order placed Saturday night at 9:47. Call received for payment at 4:25ish Sunday.
    Pretty fast turn around time.
    It may have been OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor, but no worries.
    They called me on Friday, but by the time I got home to check messages it was after normal business hours so I didn't call back.
    She called me again yesterday, but I didn't recognize the number and ignored it.
    On a whim, I called today just to see if they were open.
    The woman said it was a family business, her desk was in the house, and the machine shop was out back.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

It may have been OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor, but no worries.
    They called me on Friday, but by the time I got home to check messages it was after normal business hours so I didn't call back.
    She called me again yesterday, but I didn't recognize the number and ignored it.
    On a whim, I called today just to see if they were open.
    The woman said it was a family business, her desk was in the house, and the machine shop was out back.
    Just hung up w/ Marcy & Carrier Comp my be a small biz. but a very efficient operation IMO. Stated as I now have my shipping confirmation & it ships Mon. which should get it here before Fri when I leave for the Tx Tune Up, a two day 3Gun just above Austin.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 02-23-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Just hung up w/ Marcy & Carrier Comp my be a small biz. but a very efficient operation IMO. Stated as I now have my shipping confirmation as it ships Mon. which should get it here before Fri when I leave for the Tx Tune Up, a two day 3Gun just above Austin.
    She called me for a credit card today and we had a chuckle over the PF inspired action. I tried to drop my “mod status” to see if I could get shipped ahead of OldRunner, but no luck.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    She called me for a credit card today and we had a chuckle over the PF inspired action. I tried to drop my “mod status” to see if I could get shipped ahead of OldRunner, but no luck.
    Me thinks you ‘shoulda played your trump card, you know the old “I’m a bud of DB & Wayne’s”.

User Tag List