Page 303 of 678 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post
    Just bought a 1301T and I have a few questions about it and Aridus parts, maybe you guys can help answer:

The Aimpoint CompM5 could potentially mount to a CROM but the bottom of its window starts 2mm higher than a T-2. Would the CompM5 still cowitness? Any reason not to choose a CompM5 over a T-2?
    Couldn't say, but the M5 is cool.

Are there tritium front beads for that fit this thing?
    Anything for a Benelli M2/M4

Is the Beretta kickoff stock worth looking into for a 1301T
    No, it's soft as heck as it is.

Do barrels or any other parts interchange between a 1301T and other Beretta shotguns e.g A400?
    A400 Lite Synthetic bbl, but you need the spacer as well as the bbl. Any 3" A400 fire control. Stock and F/E from A400, etc.

Is there any reason a 1301 couldn’t be SBR’d without losing reliability?
    Absolutely not worth it. Aridus stock adapter and it's already shorter than the SBS M2 as Tim mentioned.
    Last edited by e_stern; 12-20-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Thank you for the replies, can’t wait to run this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    Absolutely not worth it. Aridus stock adapter and it's already shorter than the SBS M2 as Tim mentioned.
    I believed y'all but I still didn't, till I looked, lol.
    Didn't realize Benelli used a boat paddle for the stock on the M2. Wow. 35.5" on an SBS seems kind of dumb! At least for Regular Joe's.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    The 1301 with an Aridus adapter and Magpul SGA on it is shorter than an NFA controlled Benelli entry model shotgun.
    Here's my 1301 with a friend's Benelli M4 Entry. The 1301 is surprisingly compact.

Name:  IMG_7085.jpg
Views: 4263
Size:  85.7 KB
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I recently acquired a 1301 Tactical and my initial impressions after a 50 round session are very positive. It is very handy due to the light weight, but felt recoil is surprisingly soft. It is very accurate and cycles quickly. Sights were dead on with slugs.

I'm still adjusting to the manipulations (I'm familiar enough with the 870, but haven't spent much time with semi-autos). I did figure out how to ghost load it quickly enough (not too dissimilar from the Benelli).

What's the preferred method to reload quickly if you run the shotgun dry? Since the bolt locks back and the loading gate is locked, I imagine dropping a shell directly through the ejection port, hitting the bolt release (thereby unlocking the loading gate), and then topping off the magazine tube is the quickest way to get the shotgun back into action. Is there a better way?

Also, what's the best "slug select" technique that doesn't require three hands? Load to the tube?
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 12-21-2019 at 02:18 PM.

That's really cool, for some reason I had it in my head that the 1301 couldn't be ghost loaded! Very interesting indeed......

Beretta 1301 Tactical

I shot my 1301 at a multigun night match last night. It ran flawlessly, and digested light birdshot, high brass, and slugs. But of course 7+1 isn’t competitive against long tube M2s and Saigas.

Last edited by Clusterfrack; 12-22-2019 at 12:34 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    That's really cool, for some reason I had it in my head that the 1301 couldn't be ghost loaded! Very interesting indeed......
    That's how I keep mine stored... Minus the one in the chamber... Then I only need to charge it for use.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I shot my 1301 at a multigun night match last night. It ran flawlessly, and digested light birdshot, high brass, and slugs. But of course 7+1 isn’t competitive against long tube M2s and Saigas.

What shell rig is that?

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    What shell rig is that?
    Since I've got an identical 1301T w/ the same exact components I was looking @ the AR below it w/ the DBAL, seems I'm looking to add a MAWL to it in 2020.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 12-22-2019 at 01:48 PM.

User Tag List