Page 265 of 680 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I got some goodness in the mail. The shotgun should be at my FFL in Tuesday.
    I'm jealous. I ordered by QDC from Aridus last week and haven't gotten my shipping notification yet. I'm giddy waiting for it and can't wait to hear the "You spent how much?" when I bring this shotgun to my PD class in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I got some goodness in the mail. The shotgun should be at my FFL in Tuesday.Attachment 31060
    I’ve had the 2 Aridus items in your pic. for a year+ now on my game 1301T, solid choices IMO.

Just ordered the Mk7 from Steiner today due to their blowout pricing, will be interesting to see how it interfaces w/ my house 1301T w/ Adams Zhukov on it.

I have had one of the Steiner lights. I love the concept but due to the fact that there is no momentary on or pressure switch, it is a no go for me. It’s either on or off and you have to reach far forward to turn it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I have the same feelings...I am concerned about the ability to use the light quickly. I am kind of in a bind though and need a light for the gun rather quickly. I will use it as a possible stop gap measure until I find a better solution. I will get out to the desert this weekend and get a few hundred rounds through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    I have had one of the Steiner lights. I love the concept but due to the fact that there is no momentary on or pressure switch, it is a no go for me. It’s either on or off and you have to reach far forward to turn it on.

Pretty much why I said no.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post

I love mine, but i bought it to use for vermin at home where light discipline doesnt much matter. Id never put it on a social tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobettadefense View Post
    Received and installed my blitzkrieg front sight. https://www.blitzkriegcomponents.com...s.asp?Cat=1826 I have not shot it yet with the sight but it looks good and is very easy to pick up when mounting the gun or swinging to change targets, etc.

It is a bit of a fiddly install and i used a Craftsman "Midget" wrench in 7/32 to do the job. I also used a little piece of magnetic tape to hold the nut on the wrench so I could get it started.
    Attachment 23311

View through the Ghost ring rear
    Attachment 23312

View from above the barrel
    Attachment 23313

So far so good hopefully I will get to shoot the gun very soon for the maiden voyage of this front sight.

was this sighted in OK?

that front sight post is higher than the factory one..

the Blitzkrieg one is approximately .35
    the Beretta one is about .25

I really want to make this purchase but need to know if you had any issues.

thanks!

Site Supporter
    Not Mobettadefense, but...

After seeing his install, I ordered one for my 1301T. It went on fine with a little fiddling, and looks good.

I pulled the RDS I usually use, and checked the irons at 25 yds. I needed to raise the rear sight several clicks to compensate for the new front, but after several slugs, all was well. RDS now back on, with the high-vis front sight (I went with the white chevron) as a backup.

Short version: All it takes is a few clicks up on the rear sight to accommodate the new front sight. All good.

Quote Originally Posted by vladtepes View Post
    was this sighted in OK?

that front sight post is higher than the factory one..

the Blitzkrieg one is approximately .35
    the Beretta one is about .25

I really want to make this purchase but need to know if you had any issues.

thanks!
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 10-12-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Not Mobettadefense, but...

After seeing his install, I ordered one for my 1301T. It went on fine with a little fiddling, and looks good.

I pulled the RDS I usually use, and checked the irons at 25 yds. I needed to raise the rear sight several clicks to compensate for the new front, but after several slugs, all was well. RDS now back on, with the high-vis front sight (I went with the white chevron) as a backup.

Short version: All it takes is a few clicks up on the rear sight to accommodate the new front sight. All good.
    thank you for that

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!

Just a quick update

Well I got my 1301 out to the desert this weekend and here are a couple of thoughts after 250 rounds of birdshot, buckshot and slugs...

First, it is very light and easy to maneuver.

Attachment 31283

Secondly, it shoots fast. I grew up on a Remington 1100 and in comparison this gun is amazingly fast.

Attachment 31284
    Thirdly, the Aridus Industries parts are superb. They fit perfectly and look like they are part of the gun.

Attachment 31286

I will update when I get back home.
    Last edited by ECVMatt; 10-14-2018 at 10:49 AM.

User Tag List