Page 264 of 680 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    I moved it a whole two clicks left for me and had the following 10 round group at 25yds on an 8” paster with Fiocchi Low Recoil Slugs.
    I bought a 80 round box of the Fiocchi low recoil. My 1301 wouldn’t cycle it at all at 1150 FPS. Federal low recoil cycles fine at 1300 FPS. Did you have any problems?
    Last edited by EricP; 10-03-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    I bought a 80 round box of the Fiocchi low recoil. My 1301 wouldn’t cycle it at all at 1150 FPS. Federal low recoil cycles fine at 1300 FPS. Did you have any problems?
    None. I've got about 20 rounds left from the same 80 round box and haven't had a single issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I’ve always thought that’s an ignorant policy. Or one where only SWAT guys have them.

#sorryforthreadderail
    I’ve got to agree.

Back to the 1301. I’ve always heard LL beanbags wouldn’t cycle semi auto shotguns. I’m interested to see now. I’ve got some old beanbags I might have to try out.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    .....I’ve always heard LL beanbags wouldn’t cycle semi auto shotguns. I’m interested to see now. I’ve got some old beanbags I might have to try out.
    That’s why I always liked the Benelli M3. Best of both worlds.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I’ve always heard LL beanbags wouldn’t cycle semi auto shotguns. I’m interested to see now. I’ve got some old beanbags I might have to try out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    That’s why I always liked the Benelli M3. Best of both worlds.
    Except for the premise that mixing lethal and less-lethal is bad juju.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Does anyone know Beretta will be selling the replacement gen 2 extended lifters?

Does any one with the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock have a good way to clean the trigger group without removing the stock? I secured the stock bolt with loctite and prefer not taking it off everytime I want to remove the trigger group for cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimon View Post
    Does anyone know Beretta will be selling the replacement gen 2 extended lifters?
    What's the deal with this? I wonder if that could be the problem I'm having with my 1301 with the lifter sticking on the bolt release?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I got some goodness in the mail. The shotgun should be at my FFL in Tuesday.Attachment 31060

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    What's the deal with this? I wonder if that could be the problem I'm having with my 1301 with the lifter sticking on the bolt release?
    Dunno about that but the new gen 2 Comp has the upgraded factory extended lifter so you don't need to send off the shorter/forked one from the gen 1, to get it welded/extended.

User Tag List