Page 254 of 675 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 6745

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Never mind found it on FB.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    *cough*

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I need a red/black zhukov package to complete the kit. Yes?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Parf View Post
    I need a red/black zhukov package to complete the kit. Yes?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It's doable, but there would be a significant upcharge due to the $40 (or so) minimum for anodizing colors.

In related news, blue adapter sets are in and should be live within a couple days.

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

I'd still like to see a 1301 Comp with an 18.5" vent rib barrel. Add the Nordic extension kit, the full compliment of Aridus 1301 accessories and a T2.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    The Nordic extension kit is back in stock at grabagun.com:

https://grabagun.com/nordic-beretta-...tical-kit.html
    Thanks Tom! I got the emails last night and amazingly they were still in stock this morning so I placed my order - Almost done with my build, just need:

-Zhukov Aridus kit
    -MS1 QDM sling

Was thinking of a brighter/contrasting front sight (few pages back I believe the Blitzkrieg product was recommended, although I would love to see pics of it on a 1301T), and maybe a metal charging handle, but other than that once I get my extension and forend kit and slinged up I am all ready to throw boxes of lead through, and take some tactical shotgun courses - So glad I got mine when they were still $650 a few months back...

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    The front adapter (and fixtures) would end up needing to be exponentially more complex to try to capture the top tabs.

I'm exploring options for a another QD socket that'll fit in the rear. It sucks, but in the short term the best option will be to drill a hole (at least the handguard is thick enough and strong enough to allow it, compared to the factory forend). Modification is what I was wanting to avoid which is why I was ecstatic to find the Griffin socket, but it is what it is.

This is a stupid question probably but have you considered machining/anodizing your own to fit the Zhukov setup? Its probably not worth it to be probable I would imagine but figured I'd ask - a $40 upcharge on that kit to have a perfect QD socket and mount without any modifications would be clutch

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    This is a stupid question probably but have you considered machining/anodizing your own to fit the Zhukov setup? Its probably not worth it to be probable I would imagine but figured I'd ask - a $40 upcharge on that kit to have a perfect QD socket and mount without any modifications would be clutch
    It's on the to do list

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Is anyone else having issues with the second round chambering in a ghost load? It always seems to get hung up on the lip of the receiver.

Has anyone looked in to cutting a 1301 Comp back to 18" yet? Is the chrome lined barrel an obstacle in any way? Would it prevent threading it for chokes again? Is the 24" barrels ribs spaced where it's even possible? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post
    Has anyone looked in to cutting a 1301 Comp back to 18" yet? Is the chrome lined barrel an obstacle in any way? Would it prevent threading it for chokes again? Is the 24" barrels ribs spaced where it's even possible? Thanks.
    So, on a quest for the final word, I emailed Steve Rose at Rose Action Sports about this....

"Checking a 24” 1301 barrel we have in the shop shows that the closest cut to match up with a rib support post is 20” (going back to the next support post is about 17”). If cut at this spot the only choke tube that can be installed are Tru-Choke tubes. The 1301 barrel is thinner through its mid section, not enough wall thickness for the original tube to fit it (too thin for Rem-Choke tubes also)"
    Last edited by Inkwell 41; 07-27-2018 at 07:51 PM.

User Tag List