Page 252 of 680 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I knew it was out of stock but that's disappointing if it's completely discontinued. I haven't seen another mount that doesn't use the entire MLOK slot.
    Crap, same here. That timing is brutal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

I ordered this cheap-ass mount on Amazon. I'm either going to cut off one side, or drill a hole in the handguard for the second bolt.

http://a.co/5TkwPDY
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I wonder if a BFG Uloop would get in the way?

https://www.blueforcegear.com/uloop

Quote Originally Posted by sammage View Post

I’ve got one I was going to try when my foreend came in tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    So the Griffin QD Mount seems to be out of stock and discontinued.
    https://www.griffinarmament.com/Grif...-p/smlokqd.htm

What other options are there?
    I sense another business opportunity for Aridus.

Quote Originally Posted by sammage View Post

I have one on an AK SBR. It's ok but wouldn't be my primary choice. I definitely wouldn't thread the wire through plastic if the gun was getting carried a lot.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Just got an in stock email from Grabagun for Nordic Components Beretta 1301 Tactical MXT Extension Kit..... $129.

Got my kit installed. Fits well and looks good. Hopefully a single-slot MLOK sling mount will re-emerge, or I'm not opposed to drilling a hole for a dual-screw version.

Only question is why were the upper tabs on the hand guard front not captured, weight? I used the forward Mlok slot for a flashlight mount that puts the light slightly above the bore. That side of the hand guard can be bent outboard with minimal lateral pressure on the light since the top hand guard retention tabs are not retained. Sorry to nitpick.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Got my kit installed. Fits well and looks good. Hopefully a single-slot MLOK sling mount will re-emerge, or I'm not opposed to drilling a hole for a dual-screw version.

Only question is why were the upper tabs on the hand guard front not captured, weight? I used the forward Mlok slot for a flashlight mount that puts the light slightly above the bore. That side of the hand guard can be bent outboard with minimal lateral pressure on the light since the top hand guard retention tabs are not retained. Sorry to nitpick.
    The front adapter (and fixtures) would end up needing to be exponentially more complex to try to capture the top tabs.

I'm exploring options for a another QD socket that'll fit in the rear. It sucks, but in the short term the best option will be to drill a hole (at least the handguard is thick enough and strong enough to allow it, compared to the factory forend). Modification is what I was wanting to avoid which is why I was ecstatic to find the Griffin socket, but it is what it is.

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    The front adapter (and fixtures) would end up needing to be exponentially more complex to try to capture the top tabs.

I'm exploring options for a another QD socket that'll fit in the rear. It sucks, but in the short term the best option will be to drill a hole (at least the handguard is thick enough and strong enough to allow it, compared to the factory forend). Modification is what I was wanting to avoid which is why I was ecstatic to find the Griffin socket, but it is what it is.

Could something like this work? IWC QD Micro Flush QD Sling Mount

Attachment 27033

User Tag List