Page 248 of 679 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 6790

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

You guys sold me. I went with the Rob Haught mod and am eagerly awaiting my Primary Arms red dot. When the Zhukov adapter is released, Aridus Industries will be getting even more of my money.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    Dan M can you post a picture of your OEM stock overlaid on the magpul?
    Here are two photos I snapped today:

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

12 minutes. That’s how long it was before I saw the Nordic extension back in stock notice. They were already out of stock
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Here are two photos I snapped today:

–————————————————
    What is LOP on the magpul?

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    Just double-checked: Minimum is 12.75", each spacer adds an additional .5", so that one looks like 13.25" WHICH HAS NO SPACER is 12.75".

Edited for correction.

SGA® Stock – Mossberg® 500/590/590A1
    Last edited by Drang; 05-01-2018 at 01:10 AM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    I believe @SpyderMan2k4 has said the LOP with the adapter but no spacers is 12 3/8”. I will try to measure it when I get home from work today.

–————————————————
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 05-01-2018 at 04:59 AM.

Oils and Lotions SME
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Has anyone gotten a chance to compare the regular ghost ring CROM with the Rob Haught modified half-ring CROM? I can't decide which one to order and haven't had either in my hands. I'm probably going to place an order within the week. Any help would be appreciated.
    I have had an opportunity to use both the Haught Mod and standard rings with both a T-1 and an RMR. When using the CROM without the red dot, I found the standard (full circle) ring to be a better, but slower sight for precision. Conversely, the Haught Mod ring is faster and slightly less precise. Hat tip to the Haught Mod IMHO.

The sight picture with the red dot is busier with the full ring also, which is also a wee bit slower for me when using the dot.

The fact that the CROM is truly a backup sighting system, I have a Haught CROM on order and will likely change my standard ring CROM to a Haught Mod on my existing setup.
    Last edited by Aray; 05-01-2018 at 06:22 AM.
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

Site Supporter
    Nordic extensions back in stock “again” on grab-a-gun.

https://grabagun.com/nordic-beretta-...tical-kit.html

I actually got an order placed for one from Grabagun and got the email confirmation.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Aray View Post
    I have had an opportunity to use both the Haught Mod and standard rings with both a T-1 and an RMR. When using the CROM without the red dot, I found the standard (full circle) ring to be a better, but slower sight for precision. Conversely, the Haught Mod ring is faster and slightly less precise. Hat tip to the Haught Mod IMHO.

The sight picture with the red dot is busier with the full ring also, which is also a wee bit slower for me when using the dot.

The fact that the CROM is truly a backup sighting system, I have a Haught CROM on order and will likely change my standard ring CROM to a Haught Mod on my existing setup.
    This kind of mirrors my feelings. For my purposes, I don't need to be THAT precise, so a little extra speed is nice. I have put a lot of rounds down range with the standard ghost ring without any trouble. Using a target focus, for me, the rear sight blurs and isn't a problem, so I didn't think I'd really care - I was wrong. Especially since the priority is the red dot, I do like the cleaner sight picture. Ultimately it's personal preference, but truthfully I'm mad it took me so long to offer the mod. Probably 75% of CROM sales are with the Rob Haught mod. Not everyone loves it, but certainly most do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

User Tag List