Page 242 of 680 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 6799

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    If you do want a barrel clamp, you need the 1301 barrel clamp to clear the front sight base, or you can modify a standard clamp by yourself with the result that you'll have shiny aluminum showing until you hit it with flat black BBQ or exhaust paint.
    I guess the kit just makes everything a lot easier and fitment-wise I guess it’s just the way to go. I sent them messages again asking for a specific availability date. We’ll see what they say if they get back to me.

Got a couple goodies from Aridus... the stock adapter and shroud. After going through the painful process of putting on the SGA stock... twice... because I forgot the little Magpul spacer thing, it’s all together and lookin great. The stippling work i has done is fantastic and really makes for a significant upgrade. Now if I could only get my hands on a Nordic kit and that dang Zhukov forend Adams been teasing us with, my life would be complete... at least until the next cool upgrade.

Not exactly twins, but they do look good together.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks brother. I was so busy complaining I didn’t even see your post!!!! Finally!!! Thanks again.

Curses it showed in stock at Grabagun until I placed the order
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 03-26-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Curses it showed in stock at Grabagun until I placed the order
    Well- that didn’t last long...

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Well- that didn’t last long...
    I was fortunate I guess. I got an order confirmation. We’ll see. I ordered right 8pm.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Itschris View Post
    I was fortunate I guess. I got an order confirmation. We’ll see. I ordered right 8pm.
    Well, good for you. I know you’ve been waiting, so I’m glad you got one of the units they had.
    It was certainly a nice price.

Site Supporter
    The best part? CMCGOV emailed me just now, canceling my order because they are out of stock. C'est la guerre.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Parf View Post
    The best part? CMCGOV emailed me just now, canceling my order because they are out of stock. C'est la guerre.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Wow...I can’t say that’s never happened to me. That’s a crappy way to do business. Oddly enough Nordic got back to me. They said they don’t know where their products go...only that they go to distributors. I asked for what possible retailers I should check. I got Brownels and Midway... not any of the sites noted above. Hopefully my order goes through. Nordic did say their own site would “not be stocked for some time.” I’m not sure what all that means. There’s clearly demand I don’t why they don’t crank them out.

User Tag List