Page 235 of 680 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Or does the mag tube that then extension attaches to need to be US made?
    This. The extension is not the magazine tube in the parts count.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

So I should probably put the flame suit on for this but, am I the only one who likes a pistol grip stock on a shotgun? No, not pistol grip only, but full stock with pistol grip.

Site Supporter

Beretta 1301 Tactical

I think the pistol grip stock makes it a little easier to hold the shotgun in a semi-low ready with a firing grip with one hand, such as when one may be periodically need to do something else with the support hand, like open a door, use a phone or radio, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by nalesq; 03-01-2018 at 09:49 PM.

The handguard is on the way. I've got a bunch of the handguards (black and fde, don't ask about other colors- they've been discontinued) on hand and today I ordered material for the adapters as well as the fixture plates, along with a bunch of fixturing clamps... It's going in the right direction. The goal has been a spring release with mid April being the target. With all the 1301 sales, I've gotten backed up even with the normal stuff, so I'm a couple weeks behind where I wanted to be but not bad.

As for a mag tube, sadly I don't have a lathe, so that won't happen any time soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    The handguard is on the way. I've got a bunch of the handguards (black and fde, don't ask about other colors- they've been discontinued) on hand and today I ordered material for the adapters as well as the fixture plates, along with a bunch of fixturing clamps... It's going in the right direction. The goal has been a spring release with mid April being the target. With all the 1301 sales, I've gotten backed up even with the normal stuff, so I'm a couple weeks behind where I wanted to be but not bad.

As for a mag tube, sadly I don't have a lathe, so that won't happen any time soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Will someone please buy this man a lathe... or two?

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    So I should probably put the flame suit on for this but, am I the only one who likes a pistol grip stock on a shotgun? No, not pistol grip only, but full stock with pistol grip.
    Before I stumbled upon Aridus' excellent Magpul stock conversion kit, I was all set to get a Mesa Tactical LEO adapter kit and put a telescoping AR-style stock on it, it would look great to have the MOE stock with the Zhukov forend - I still may do it someday, but for now the Aridus/Magpul solution will do -

Site Supporter
    Damn budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re on the fence, buy one off that link right now. When the old stock sells out, you’ll only be able to buy the new guns at regular prices.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

^^This! Take advantage while you can - absolutely zero complaints for the price paid

User Tag List