Page 233 of 680 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    Lanbo's had the kits come in stock today so I snagged one not sure how many they have left if anyone else wants to get them. It was $107 + $10 shipping.
    Sold out
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Oh well I bought an Aridus Universal sidesaddle instead.

Go get em boys - should be 1 Nordic kit in stock at GrabaGun - I am on their email notification list but check daily as I never get the email anyway -

There was 2 in stock as of 5 mins ago, now there is 1 left - Glad to snag one, and now I am almost ready to pick up my 1301T from my FFL, my Aridus parts came in, and I'm waiting on my Magpul stock to arrive, now all I need is the actual shotgun LOL

EDIT: Just got refunded, Grabagun magically is Out of Stock again after I placed my order - Jeez these things are tougher to get than SP5K's....

Side note, am I not allowed to edit my posts here? I would have just edited my prior post to say this -

Dang it I looked at them last night.

Has the 1301 Tactical been discontinued? I had multiple gun store owners here saying they couldn't get them anymore when I emailed them to order one.

No real details given. They could only get the comp version or some new hunting version with the camo print

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    No, the tactical version has just been updated. I guess they aren’t shipping yet.
    any details? Sorry if I missed it in this mega thread, I haven't been keeping up

Beretta 1301 Tactical

Man, I’m so conflicted. I like everything I’m reading about the 1301, and the new model looks even better. But, lack of a US made mag tube and sketchy sounding trigger mods required to legally achieve full mag capacity... Doesn’t seem like it’s a mature enough market yet.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 02-27-2018 at 11:47 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Man, I’m so conflicted. I like everything I’m reading about the 1301, and the new model looks even better. But, lack of a US made mag tube and sketchy sounding trigger mods required to legally achieve full mag capacity... Doesn’t seem like it’s a mature enough market yet.
    Given my application for the shotgun...home defense...I'm perfectly fine with the factory capacity. It's nice to have more shells in the shotgun, but it's not really necessary for most defensive applications. A single shell is a very powerful and effective dose of knock-it-the-fuck-off for practically any bad guy you are likely to face.

I have a Nordic extension on my primary gun, but I could just as easily take it off tomorrow and be just as happy.

In case insufficient capacity in the gun is a concern I practice reloads from my Vang Comp side saddle. In my Shotgun Skills class I performed a simple demonstration drill: From low ready, one shot, reload, one shot. I can do this in under 2 seconds at a relatively leisurely pace and well under 2 seconds when I push. That should be sufficient should I need an extra shot or two.

So in terms of feeling conflict, my advice is don't feel any. The gun as it comes is well beyond adequate for duty or defensive use.

If I was concerned about 922r I would leave it as is, use the Streamlight 870 mount to put a light on it, and go on my merry way.

I believe Aridus' options allow you to up the domestic parts count, too...so...
    3/15/2016

Heya guys, new member but have been reading here for awhile. I’ve read over 200 pages in just the ost few days however, mostly in this thread which I came across researching the 1301 for my next purchase. I just recently bought my first couple of shotguns... a Rem Express Tactical model and 2 Tac 14s (one to SBS). I’m not sure why I waited so long to get into shotguns but now it’s my new thing and I’m wanting to get my first Semi-Auto. I was originally looking at the Benelli M4 but found myself feeling the 1301 was a better choice for my first SA. I’ve learned a ton the past couple of days reading here so thanks to everyone for the education. All your enthusiasm has got me a bit obsessed now but of course I’m late to the game by just days and have missed the $675 deals that have come and gone. I can pick one up for the typical $975 price but was wondering if at that price point I should just wait and get the new model? I don’t need to rush really so if it’s better to wait and spend a bit more, I’m fine doing so. I just see those great prices on the current model coming back...at least that’s what I’ve been told (they won’t be getting anymore of that model in). Appreciate your advice. Thanks.

User Tag List