Page 231 of 679 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Soooo... I was messing with the trigger, and noticed that the hammer didn't fully engage the trigger sear. It was offset toward one side. Further inspection revealed that the hammer itself was actually bent, as in curved on the plane where it should have been flat. Drove back to Briley today. The gunsmith who installs the triggers looked at it and agreed it was bent. Installed a new one while I waited. Alignment still isn't perfect, but it's not rubbing anything it shouldn't be. I didn't notice the stock trigger being all out of whack, but I didn't look at it as closely. The gunsmith said the stock ones are all over the place, too.

Threw the gun back together tonight. Haven't put it on the trigger scale, but it feels about right for weight. No takeup and no noticeable creep. Very crisp. Now to remember where I put that still-sealed Nordic extension kit.

Yesterday, I dropped off my defective M&P 340 with FedEx to go home and get fixed. I'm getting tired of this stuff, seriously.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Glad to hear it worked out! Now you can bring out your Nordic and enjoy! I am still waiting for them to come back in stock !

Heads up the Nordic extensions are back in stock at most resellers, I got mine from lambo's saved money too just over 100 bucks.

Aridus Accolades

I just wanted to say a little something about Adam and Airidus industries, I am sure that anyone who has dealt with Adam knows already but Airidus exemplifies what customer service and product representation should be!

From my first contact with Adam to inquire about parts availability, through the ordering process and during after sales follow up, every communication was answered usually within an hour or two. When asked Adam was completely honest, providing an accurate estimate for when the parts would be back in stock, utilized very fast 3 day priority shipping and when my package arrived it was packed carefully and securely. The representation, packaging, product delivery and customer service was spot on professional.
    **Mods please move if not in appropriate sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    Heads up the Nordic extensions are back in stock at most resellers, I got mine from lambo's saved money too just over 100 bucks.
    Link?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Lambo's is sold out already, I just got mine last week. It looks like optics planet has them full price though.https://www.opticsplanet.com/nordic-...nsion-kit.html

^Yep most are out and I don't order from Optics Planet at full price and especially not for taking backorders - I'm on notification list for Grabagun but you gotta be quick -
    Last edited by ricky_bobby; 02-16-2018 at 12:34 PM.

So, I found the box of stuff from Nordic Comp and broke the seal on the poly bag.

I could not make this stuff up. http://dilbert.com/strip/2000-02-21

Sent them an email. Will let y'all know how they handle it.

Name:  clamp error.jpg
Views: 1444
Size:  42.7 KB
    Not another dime.

Sweet baby Harambe, do you frequently hear shots at gun shows as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Dang, OJ, you have the absolute worst luck with firearms (at least recently) that I’ve ever seen.
    I try to stay away from nukes and light aircraft.
    Not another dime.

User Tag List