Page 229 of 679 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 6789

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I've been ghost loading my 1301s for years. I didn't realize people didn't know it was possible. FWIW, it's a lot easier than the dude in the video makes it look (maybe because he's doing it with that weird cross body angle at his waist).
    Tom, that was my video.

It is a LOT easier, but I was trying to make it visible in the video, so it was a little wonky looking.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

What's the overall length and weight of the 24" version? The USA site built out a 1301 Series page but the Comp isn't listed, and Corporate page doesn't say. Retailers and reviewers are inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Adam when the Zhukov forend & adapter is available will you be offering it as a package alone or w/ an MP stock? Asking as I have a 2nd 1301T to equip sim. to my current one and curious about any packages you may offer when the Zhukov rolls out.
    I won't be offering stocks, so it'll only be the handguard and adapters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Site Supporter
    Another name for ghost loading is floating as in floating a shell on the lifter. Unethical hunters trying to over ride or get around the 3 shot limit have floated a 4th shell for this purpose. Though the B 1301 mechanism allows ghost loading without sressing the action, I'm not certain that all others allow it to be done without undue strain. It's a neat trick anyway.

Goddammit. Now you’ve all got me wanting one of these.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Where are these still available?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Looking through this very long thread, I read that the 1301's mag tube could not be topped off once firing the first shell occurs--and this information was from a Beretta person. Then I read later that it could. Now a few years later from introduction...can someone clarify whether or not the tube can be topped off after firing? I ask because I wish to buy one.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Looking through this very long thread, I read that the 1301's mag tube could not be topped off once firing the first shell occurs--and this information was from a Beretta person. Then I read later that it could. Now a few years later from introduction...can someone clarify whether or not the tube can be topped off after firing? I ask because I wish to buy one.
    Yes, it can. Not sure how that rumor started, but it's definitely not true. The 1301 basically loads like every other mainstream shotgun.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Where do you see this?

Absolutely it can be topped off as long as you aren't floating a shell on the lifter.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Site Supporter
    See Tom Givens' post #14 in the thread.

User Tag List