Page 221 of 680 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    The only thing I've killed with a shotgun was a deer. Used a Federal DP slug. I was very underwhelmed. I think it's ammo related though, in my case.
    I put down a deer at 5 yards (double lunged) with #1 buck Flite Control. It was spectacular.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    So I'll be able to buy the forend and adapter from you directly as a kit? When do you think they'll be liver dude?
    Yep, everything offered as a package deal. Being able to OEM the handguards is the only way to keep the entire setup somewhat affordable. There's a couple high priority things I need to knock out in the next couple weeks. After that I'll get fixtures made and start on production. They should come to market sometime this spring.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Yeah it's not something I'm associated with by any means but my first shooting 25 years ago was with a shotgun and I believe in them.
    For whatever it's worth, when I think of you I think "shit that works guy" more than anything specific.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I put down a deer at 5 yards (double lunged) with #1 buck Flite Control. It was spectacular.
    I think buckshot and slug are totally different animals.

1301 updates shown at shot, Looks like the shortcomings identified have Been worked.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I can see one of the new versions with the MagPul stock and hand guard ending up in my safe within a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I can see one of the new versions with the MagPul stock and hand guard ending up in my safe within a few months.
    Older Version + Aridus Bolt Shroud + Aluminum pic rail sold separately= great value

Tom Jones' bolt shroud for even more value.

You'd end up with a bunch of money left over for your Magpul Stock and hand guard parts.
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 01-23-2018 at 12:31 PM.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I priced Briley's barrel threading for their chokes. Not bad if you need your Tac barrel to be other than a cylinder bore.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    So what would be the holy grail of a factory 1301 offering — I am thinking the larger receiver from the Comp model, an 18 barrel with chokes, a fore end that would easily take a light and sling, some sort of shroud, an aluminum pic rail, and some brown finish to interest Tom. Anything else besides a pathway to form 1 to a 14 inch configuration?
    I'm kinda thinking along these lines. An extension of an offline discussion I've had with Erik...
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 01-23-2018 at 01:45 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    The new guns are listed on the Beretta website:

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/search/?keyword=1301

Marine, FDE, and OD Green with aluminum rail, threaded for chokes, and upgraded bolt release levers.
    Hope the offer the normal model with the improvements. Then again, I can't even afford the blowout prices on the older style at the moment.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Yep, everything offered as a package deal. Being able to OEM the handguards is the only way to keep the entire setup somewhat affordable. There's a couple high priority things I need to knock out in the next couple weeks. After that I'll get fixtures made and start on production. They should come to market sometime this spring.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Get crackin!! I have money burning hole in my pocket. LOL

As a side note, I took my 1301T with the CROM/red dot and the Magpul stock out Sunday afternoon shooting skeet with some friends. First, I loved the set up and was easily picking the clay pigeons out of the air with it. Secondly the Magpul stock really reduces the recoil, and Third my friends were asking where they could get a gun set up like that too. I love it. Adam you have done an awesome job with the 1301T.

Also, as a side note, I added the Briley charging handle and got rid of the plastic one that came on the gun. I like the contour of the Briley one much better.
    Last edited by Crusader8207; 01-23-2018 at 02:46 PM.

User Tag List