Page 214 of 679 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I wish the competition model had an 18" barrel, or the tactical model had the improved loading ports.

I wonder if selling my 1187 premier, and my Mossy 835 would be enough to afford one of these. The 1187 could be modified into something for HD but would likely cost more than to buy one of these. Of course, a 1301 probably wouldn't be as good for chasing thunder chickens as my 835. I'm not sure I'd get enough to buy a 1301, and not sure I could bring myself to sell 'em. Why must I be broke when these are so cheap at the moment?

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    Is the Nordic Extension + clamp the only current way to mount a light to the 1301?
    The Nordic clamp is one of a few light mounting options I tried to summarize here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post537065

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Are the Tac and Comp barrels swappable? I.e., can a Tac barrel be installed in one of the latest upgraded Comp models? I have just scanned nine pages of Google results and not found an answer.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    While I haven't handled one of the new Comp guns, you could not swap the barrels between the original Comp and Tactical models due to the longer receiver of the Comp. I suspect that's still the case with the newer Comp guns. @e_stern can probably confirm this.
    Would it be possible to swap in a bead type barrel to a 1301T and get a barrel profile similar to the Comp? That may Push me to buy another T and a barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Would it be possible to swap in a bead type barrel to a 1301T and get a barrel profile similar to the Comp? That may Push me to buy another T and a barrel.
    I thought the Tactical had a 3 inch receiver, and the Comps had a 3.5" receiver. If that's the case, the barrels likely don't interchange even though both are chambered for 3 inch.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    I thought the Tactical had a 3 inch receiver, and the Comps had a 3.5" receiver. If that's the case, the barrels likely don't interchange even though both are chambered for 3 inch.

-Cory
    Exactly

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Hammertime

Beretta 1301 Tactical

Thanks, I understand now that the Comp and the Tactical won’t swap. Which is a bummer.

Are there any traditional ribbed barrels that will swap into the Tactical from Beretta or other suppliers?
    Last edited by Doc_Glock; 01-13-2018 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Thanks, I understand now that the Comp and the Tactical won’t swap. Which is a bummer.

Are there any traditional ribbed barrels that will swap into the Tactical from Beretta or other suppliers?
    The 1301T has a rear sight on the receiver. Would you remove the sight to use the ribbed barrel?

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    The 1301T has a rear sight on the receiver. Would you remove the sight to use the ribbed barrel?
    Yes. I think the sight comes off readily. Probably there is not much cost saving after doing all that from buying an $1100 comp model.

Oils and Lotions SME
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere in the preceding 247-page conversation, but are these things drop safe?
    The extremely safe assumption that almost all shotguns are NOT drop safe is why "Cruiser Safe" and "Cruiser Ready" exist.
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

User Tag List