Page 211 of 680 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    Thanks Serious
    I see that it can also be ambi with the combination of the type 1 with the type 2.

What are the options for the front attachment? I'm thinking maybe a Vickers uwl might work good.
    Aridus will have an adapter to use the Magpul Zhukov handguard which will give M Lok mounting options. Alternatively if you have a mag extension and clamp this would be an ideal use of a Blue Force Gear UWL.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Grateful to this group for the heads up on the TSS warehouse deal on 1301T's. I'm helping a buddy to choose and setup his first firearm and I had only started looking for a deal on 1301's for him the day before that was posted! I'm incredibly tempted to get one for myself too but I think it will take a factory SBS version to be worth taking the heat from my wife.

As a carbine person, the manual of arms for semi-auto tube fed shotgun is... confusing. I've searched online and read this entire thread but I still haven't found any resource that is going to help me feel like I really know what I'm doing when I start loading dummy rounds and teaching my friend how his gun works. Can anyone here clearly explain the two (or is it three) different ways to put a 1301 into condition 3?

Also, do these guns come from Beretta greased or oiled? Should I expect to need to show my friend how to disassemble, degrease, and lube before we take it out shooting the first time?

Oils and Lotions SME
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony3 View Post
    Grateful to this group for the heads up on the TSS warehouse deal on 1301T's. I'm helping a buddy to choose and setup his first firearm and I had only started looking for a deal on 1301's for him the day before that was posted! I'm incredibly tempted to get one for myself too but I think it will take a factory SBS version to be worth taking the heat from my wife.

As a carbine person, the manual of arms for semi-auto tube fed shotgun is... confusing. I've searched online and read this entire thread but I still haven't found any resource that is going to help me feel like I really know what I'm doing when I start loading dummy rounds and teaching my friend how his gun works. Can anyone here clearly explain the two (or is it three) different ways to put a 1301 into condition 3?

Also, do these guns come from Beretta greased or oiled? Should I expect to need to show my friend how to disassemble, degrease, and lube before we take it out shooting the first time?
    Tom Givens has a solid shotgun DVD.

http://rangemaster.com/publications/training-dvds/

Of course, the best answer is for both of you to go get some training from a professional instructor.

If you aren't familiar with the manual of arms, I respectfully submit that you may not be the ideal individual to train your friend.
    Last edited by Aray; 01-10-2018 at 07:04 AM.
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

What are the anticipated upgrades to the nex gen 1301?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Oils and Lotions SME
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    What are the anticipated upgrades to the nex gen 1301?
    That's likely a SHOT Show answered question.
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Aray View Post
    That's likely a SHOT Show answered question.
    I am trying to decide if I want to buy now at a killer price or later with the upgraded and more expensive version. Let me re phrase. Would anyone care to speculate what the new and improved 1301 T will look like and will it justify the price. I already have an 870 and an 1100 set up in this same role and its not something i need for work.
    For instance I don't think there is a really good solution for a flashlight right now but I may have missed it somewhere in 244 pages. So most likely that will be an upgrade. And I am not really sure will an aimpoint mount to the 1301 directly or are there changes required with the current version.
    On the new version I am guessing there will be a standardization on one receiver? Tactical and Competition combined? Some sort of railed forend. Maybe a short barrel version? Gold plated perhaps? I dunno but i bet it will get nailed by some folks here.
    Last edited by UNK; 01-10-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I am trying to decide if I want to buy now at a killer price or later with the upgraded and more expensive version. Let me re phrase. Would anyone care to speculate what the new and improved 1301 will look like and will it justify the price.
    I have some guesses on what the revised version will be.

If I have both presented in front of me with the respective prices they are going for, I'm buying the current 1301 Tactical in a heartbeat.

The improvements I'm guessing at will be nice. They will not be necessary for what I'm doing with the gun. (Home defense and teaching, primarily) YMMV, etc.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 01-10-2018 at 01:30 PM.
    3/15/2016

Thanks TC. I edited my post while you were posting. What do you think the upgrades will be?

Is the Nordic Extension + clamp the only current way to mount a light to the 1301?

My coworker and I just picked up our 1301s from TSS shipped to our local FFL. Very smooth transaction, get on it while you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List