Page 209 of 680 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I have purchased two rifles from Toole with zero issues.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Are you saying Nordic doesn't have them in stock or ?
    Correct not for the 1301T I searched high and low no-one has them in stock some saying long time oos?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    Correct not for the 1301T I searched high and low no-one has them in stock some saying long time oos?
    Looks like they can be had at Jet.com.

https://jet.com/product/NORDIC-TACTI...0c733e67e77a57

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Well, I own a shotgun now. Thanks, Tom.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Well, I own a shotgun now. Thanks, Tom.
    He’s drumming up sales of his shroud.....smart man.

Congrats, I got my shipping/tracking notice last night. I’m trying to resist the other accessories from Aridus Industries and am slowly failing at that.

http://www.aridusindustries.com/prod...y/beretta1301/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

While I've sold a bunch (thousands of them), I don't really make much money off them -- especially with the free shipping. I lowered my prices to match Beretta's website when they started making and selling a licensed version (of which I don't get anything other than the warm fuzzy feeling of seeing my seemingly pseudonymous name on their website), so now I make even less.

I guess I'm just a dirty commie and only wanted to help people (and/or crush them under my boot heel -- I'm still not sure how that part is supposed to work).

I'm hopped up on caffeine so I'm a little goofier than usual this morning -- the mods here are (jittery) shit.
    Can I suggest decaf next time?

I’ve got another shotgun in ABQ I need to pick up from my father, when I’m in town I’ll have to take you out for a decaf coffee or tea.

AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    He’s drumming up sales of his shroud.....smart man.

Congrats, I got my shipping/tracking notice last night. I’m trying to resist the other accessories from Aridus Industries and am slowly failing at that.

http://www.aridusindustries.com/prod...y/beretta1301/

With the new website the 1301 got it's very own product category. At least 2 more things will be added to it within a few months!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Took delivery of mine this afternoon. Couldn't be more pleased with the transaction.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

ETA: to head-off the "OMG you're going to get your thumb wacked by the action if you do that!!!1" comments, no, you won't. Your thumb is never in jeopardy of being injured when doing this unless you are intentionally trying to hurt yourself. If you go back 100-150 pages or so there's plenty of "discussion" about this. They were wrong, I was right. Trust me. Or not.
    Damnit, I ADMITTED I misunderstood!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Early in development of the stock adapter I tried the Magpul sling mount and it would not fit - there was interference with the outward contour that blends to the receiver. Any time someone would ask, that's what I told them.

Apparently the geometry changed JUST enough between the earlier prototype and the production version that does in fact allow the use of the sling mount. So, if I unknowingly misinformed anyone I this thread, I apologize!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

User Tag List