Page 208 of 679 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    And ordered the Tau awesome sauce bolt release shrouds, damn dude needs to slow down. The shrouds will be here before the shotgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just about to order the Tau Shroud for the 1301 I ordered as well. And just put an amazon order in for some dummy rounds. And gonna go pick up a couple boxes of various slugs this week since I can only shoot slugs at my indoor range they will do until it warms up enough to go play on the outdoor range with 00 or #1.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    What's the usual retail price? And is the provided site a trust one?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    When I bought mine almost a year ago, the best price I could find was $840-ish. So this is a GOOD deal.

My Tau bolt release shroud arrived before the gun, too. It was cool to have an improvement to bolt on as soon as I got the shotgun home from picking it up at the LGS, though.
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 01-04-2018 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Spelling

I ordered one about 36 hours ago and provided my FFL's phone number, received tracking info already coming on Monday no tax and free shipping. I would say they are gtg.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    My first order w/ them, placed @ 1630 Wed, my FFL had a confirming call (their SOP) by 1730 & today I received a UPS tracking # from them that's it's enroute.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 01-04-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Now can anyone help me locate an Nordic extended tube?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    Now can anyone help me locate an Nordic extended tube?
    Are you saying Nordic doesn't have them in stock or ?

I've purchased a half-dozen times from Tooele Shooting Supply over the past several years; I've never had the slightest problem.

My son just ordered one of these deal-of-a-lifetime 1301 shotguns from them.
    Hej på dej!

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I bought mine yesterday, and a few hours later was furnished with tracking info. The shotgun will arrive at my FFL in VA tomorrow.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

If I was a serious enough shotgunner that I wanted an identical backup/training shotgun I would be jumping on these without hesitation. As it is, I’m okay with just having one 1301. If anyone asks me for shotgun recommendations while these are in stock I’ll point them towards these 1301s. This is the equivalent of the $700 Colt 6920 Troopers that we’re available late last year. Deals so good you can’t beat them while they’re available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List