Page 203 of 680 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    and when you do buy one Angus/JM give yourself an over the top class w/ Scott or DB to dial in the nuances w/ it.
    That’s the plan, lot of coals in the fire for now but this will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter
    Forgot to post these photos of my Aridus Edition Beretta 1301 after installing the adapter and Magpul stock.

m

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    This is already turning into an expensive shotgun ... and I don't even have one yet.

I hear you. Between this thread, the Lucky Gunner series, and probably the straw that broke this camel's back, Tom Givens getting on board, part of this years Christmas bonus has a good shot at going towards one of these.

Several folks picked up blem Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dots to mount on 1301s. If they have good results, I’ll grab one to mount on a CROM. I’ll also likely end up with one of the Zhukov adapters as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I'm 99% sure the blems won't work with the CROM. My understanding is the machining error had something to do with the mounting system. I don't know for sure, but my guess is hole location. I believe the mounts the blems come with have holes to work specifically with the blems. That being said, the internals are all the same, so any reports to performance would apply to a non-blem which would be CROM compatible.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

So the consensus seems to be that this gun will be around for a while? I can not afford to be a member of the gun of the month club.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    So the consensus seems to be that this gun will be around for a while? I can not afford to be a member of the gun of the month club.
    Beretta is pretty committed to it (with good reason). They are looking to release updated versions as well. It's here to stay.

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Beretta is pretty committed to it (with good reason). They are looking to release updated versions as well. It's here to stay.

They need to release an Aridus Magpul Aimpoint Edition...
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    They need to release an Aridus Magpul Aimpoint Edition...
    With the larger loading and ejection ports from the comp model. Then it’s game over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post

Beretta even sells a bolt release shroud kit now : http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/bere...d-kit/eu00074/

Adapter to install underneath the bolt release on your 1301 Tactical or 1301 Competition to prevent the bolt release from moving backwards and unintentionally releasing a shell onto the lifter.
    Last edited by HCM; 12-25-2017 at 01:48 PM.

User Tag List