Page 193 of 679 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

How does one mount a light to a 1301?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    How does one mount a light to a 1301?
    Several options mentioned here previously but I used the piece of pic. rail that came w/ my Nordic +2 extension.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I guess this has been out for a while, but I just found out about it a few minutes ago. Beretta now has an aluminum picatinny rail available for the 1301 Tactical for a very reasonable $35 (in stock and ready to ship).

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/1301...m-rail/e01985/

I'll take two!
    Back in stock. Wish they'd made the slots full-width. Waiting for something like free shipping or a discount in a little more than two weeks. Hoping it's in stock then.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Back in stock. Wish they'd made the slots full-width. Waiting for something like free shipping or a discount in a little more than two weeks. Hoping it's in stock then.
    Also notified they’re back in stock, now to find something else to hit $49 & qualify for free shipping & 10% off.

So this was posted in another thread, looks like some changes coming for the comp model.

I wish they'd release an aluminum charging handle too. I don't like the feel of that plastic piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Standard View Post
    I wish they'd release an aluminum charging handle too. I don't like the feel of that plastic piece.
    There is a few places making them now. I bought an aftermarket steel one.

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    There is a few places making them now. I bought an aftermarket steel one.
    JuanC whose CH did you buy & anyone else here replaced their CH?

Information/knowledge is good so links/info. & user feedback after your install w/ shells down range is mo better.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 11-19-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    JuanC whose CH did you buy & anyone else here replaced their CH?

Information/knowledge is good so links/info. & user feedback after your install w/ shells down range is mo better.
    I bought the Briley from PSHQ for the A400 (it fits the 1301). I shot in one 3gun match no issues, prefer the feel over the original. I would have liked to try the KE Arms as it has some nice checkering but I am in Canada and they would not ship it.

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    I bought the Briley from PSHQ for the A400 (it fits the 1301). I shot in one 3gun match no issues, prefer the feel over the original. I would have liked to try the KE Arms as it has some nice checkering but I am in Canada and they would not ship it.
    Yeah shipping to Canada is a little annoying. It helps that shotgun parts aren't regulated by ITAR, but having to deal with customs and more involved shipping, plus increased costs, isn't something everyone wants to do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

User Tag List