Page 189 of 679 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I d go with asking forgiveness rather than permission.
    Hah! I wish! My wife is one of the few people on the planet I am truly in fear of.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

I got a couple new prototypes on the 1301 to test out at the MDTS shotgun class on Saturday. Should be fun!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    I got a couple new prototypes on the 1301 to test out at the MDTS shotgun class on Saturday. Should be fun!

Please tell me those are Mlok slots. A sure fire scout in an arisaka mount would finish that off perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You’re the man Adam! I’ve been waiting for something like this for a while. I didn’t want to have to add a magazine tube extension to mount a light to the gun. This will be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

That looks the business...

So much want. That thing looks effing great!
    Jeff Martin
    Instagram

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You do have an 870, think she can tell it apart? That is my friend’s strategy with all black AR-15 rifles — never get a new one that looks different.
    Literally how I got away with buying 3 new Glocks while dating my last girlfriend...

I remember hearing that a “new” 1301 was supposed to be coming out. I have not seen any literature on it. I believe it was Mr. Langdon who stated that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May have already been answered, but I presume one can run an A400 charging handle on the 1301, instead of the "tactical" handle? What about the a400 bolt release, can it also be subbed, and will it "mag dump" like the 1301 tactical without shroud, or no?

Also those handguard prototypes...are the metal parts contacting the barrel etc. Where the oem does not, and if so, will that be production too, or is it just the way the prototype is fabbed up for the sake of testing?
    Last edited by Unobtanium; 10-21-2017 at 02:20 AM.

User Tag List